Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I picked it up today! It was shipped to the dealer on Friday last week.
Michigan takes all the fun out of waiting doesn’t it! No trains to track for weeks!

WABAWA

Wildtrak
First Name
PGB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORDS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"Whoever takes care of it" is a forum member just like you, who developed the sheets on his own time, out of the goodness of his heart. If you went to the beginning of the thread, you'd see that and see that it's gotten to be too time-consuming. His quote on 4/21/23:

That said, I've been fighting bad data, lack of updating and random removal of data that has made this nearly a full time job to stay on top of. Couple that with a heavy load on my real job, and things are Wayyyyyyy behind on the sheets. Sorry.

Thanks 66Fan for your hard work and apologies for anyone who criticizes it!
Sorry, Yes I do seem unappreciative of the time taken and all the work involved in keeping this spreadsheet updated. I've been truly impressed by those involved. Thanks again for all you were able to do and time taken!!!!.

Jon_McCray101

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: 04' T4runner; 23' Bronco, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was just changed from 6/12/2023 to 5/30/2023 scheduled production date.
Screenshot 2023-05-08 144251.png

UPDATE: Changed again to 06/01/23 on 05/18/23
UPDATE (As of 06/15/23): Was moved back to 06/01/23 production and received my window sticker 05/31/23 showing a blend date of 06/01/2023. Currently in a hold pattern (I assume due to the safari bar, PPF, Roof Rack, and Towing add-ons) in the Ford In Production of 06/01/23. The Ford Motor Company Last Updated my WT 06/05/23....

Capture2.PNG

Sponsored

Jon_McCray101

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: 04' T4runner; 23' Bronco, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE (As of 06/15/23): Was moved back to 06/01/23 production and received my window sticker 05/31/23 showing a blend date of 06/01/2023. Currently in a hold pattern (I assume due to the safari bar, PPF, Roof Rack, and Towing add-ons) in the Ford In Production of 06/01/23. The Ford Motor Company Last Updated my WT 06/05/23....

Capture2.PNG
UPDATE:

Ford Bronco MY 2023 Build Week Tracking Spreadsheets Capture2.PNG

UPDATE:

She is Built and now to try and figure out the tracking of rail to Ayers, MA to switch to a truck bed to be brought North to Maine. Getting excited...!!!!!!

Built.PNG

Matthew2023

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, Area 51, SAS, Lux, & Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a scheduled build week of 07/17 and updated this morning to 07/18

06.30 My badlands buld .png

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess the threads and dedicated tabs for weeks have lost most of their steam here? I got my build date of 09/18 and am quite excited. Maybe I should try to get the momentum going again?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I guess the threads and dedicated tabs for weeks have lost most of their steam here? I got my build date of 09/18 and am quite excited. Maybe I should try to get the momentum going again?
It became a pain to maintain. People would delete stuff, sort incorrectly etc. Ford was constantly moving build dates out. Now a separate thread for the build week gets started but you may want to wait until you actually blend.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! I know it’s about time finally. Some of us still watch this thread to support the stragglers that haven’t been as lucky to get built yet.
let us know when your modules come on line and your progress. Hopefully you won’t stay in production as long as some did now that things seem to be progressing.
‘here’s hoping you’re driving it soon.

Sponsored

Noducks

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered my Bronco. These spreadsheets have a lot of good information. Was wondering why there are no tracking beyond May 2023? Is there another thread with similar info?
Thanks.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just ordered my Bronco. These spreadsheets have a lot of good information. Was wondering why there are no tracking beyond May 2023? Is there another thread with similar info?
Thanks.
Read post #144 just above.

sky.spa

Big Bend
First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco to be ordered soon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but likely placing an order this week. I was looking at these spreadsheets to get an idea for how long I might have to wait. The dealership is saying they've seen anywhere from 3 months to 2 years. Big range. It looks like these sheets kind of reflect that. Massive range and little correlation with any characteristics of the car I can easily spot.

Those of you who got very very basic Broncos, ordered/delivered this year, how long did it take from order to delivery for y'all?

My dealer is claiming that the fewer options the faster which also seems to line up here, so I'm keeping it as minimal as possible. I'm ordering an Eruption 2dr 7MT Big Bend with the only option being Signature LEDs. Literally nothing else, I'd get base if they still had it.

I did some searching around here but couldn't find specifics. Apologies if I missed anything obvious.

bronc5o3

Big Bend
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but likely placing an order this week. I was looking at these spreadsheets to get an idea for how long I might have to wait. The dealership is saying they've seen anywhere from 3 months to 2 years. Big range. It looks like these sheets kind of reflect that. Massive range and little correlation with any characteristics of the car I can easily spot.

Those of you who got very very basic Broncos, ordered/delivered this year, how long did it take from order to delivery for y'all?

My dealer is claiming that the fewer options the faster which also seems to line up here, so I'm keeping it as minimal as possible. I'm ordering an Eruption 2dr 7MT Big Bend with the only option being Signature LEDs. Literally nothing else, I'd get base if they still had it.

I did some searching around here but couldn't find specifics. Apologies if I missed anything obvious.
I ordered a two door Big Bend with the following options on 3/27/23:

Area 51
2.3L
Hard top
Automatic transmission
Mid package
Tow package
Signature lights
Auxiliary switches
Marine vinyl seats

In production 12/7/23, built 12/8/23, shipped 12/9/23. It’s showing an arrival date between 1/3/24-1/16/24 to Oregon.

*UPDATE* It arrived at the dealer on 12/26/23!

*UPDATE #2* In my driveway on 12/29/23!
Sponsored

Last edited: