Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ask for somewhat selfish reasons, I too was late to the reservation game, however for an unrelated reason I happen to be at the dealership the day the ordering opened, and the conversation of the Bronco came up and one thing led to another and I ordered a 2021 Bronco. I was told days ago that only 33 of the 150 Approximately reservations assigned to the dealership had come to order. I was informed that if indeed more came in that surpassed the allotment the dealer had I would be bumped to JOB 2 I guess later in the year. However, I asked him if someone came in after the cut of for JOB 1 March 19th 2021 would I be safe? he said he did not know.....Does anyone here?
Ok yeah, your late res gets bumped by whomever is ahead of you. At least for that quarter. After that, that is what we don't really know yet.

Make sense?
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I please chime in? So let's say the OP who may have been late to the game on putting his 100 reservation deposit down come into the dealership and says he has a reservation number assigned to the dealership and they say, "We will "try" to covert your to a MY22 reservation to a MY21. That said, then a massive amount of reservation orders at 'said" dealership comes-in to say "Hey here is my reservation number and I would like to order..Does our young 'OP' gets kicked to the back of the line? if so Now Im wondering this..... Okay, say (JOB 1) ordering has to be in by March 19th 2021 (so no more changes to anyone's order and then the "mass'es" from above, come into the dealership put to place their orders with reservations in hand, and this is done after March 19th, will the 'OP' be safe? or, then get kicked to the back of the line? Hope anyone can follow this..LOL
The word I read was that if you don't get your order in by March 19, you miss the first quarter's production run, even if you were the very first reservation time stamp. So, if OP's Bronco was going to be produced in the first three months, he would leap ahead of those later-ordering people. But, if his Bronco doesn't get produced in the first three months, those later-ordering people could jump in front of him, if they have an earlier time stamp and their configuration doesn't push their build later.

Also, March 19, doesn't mean "no more changes." The "no more changes" date is when the Bronco gets assigned a VIN, which is pretty close to production (i.e., a few weeks).

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok yeah, your late res gets bumped by whomever is ahead of you. At least for that quarter. After that, that is what we don't really know yet.

Make sense?
But assuming that after March 19th someone comes in, it does not seem likely that it would matter to us. My reasoning is.....if it's too late to make changes to my order, it would be too later to accept a new order, thus it would seem reasonable that if no more orders come in (or at least not enough to bump me) before Mach 19th I, you, and the OP should be safe? yes/no?

This was written before I read your email, however, the "no more changes" term came from my dealership in regards March 19th.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But assuming that after March 19th someone comes in, it does not seem likely that it would matter to us. My reasoning is.....if it's too late to make changes to my order, it would be too later to accept a new order, thus it would seem reasonable that if no more orders come in (or at least not enough to bump me) before Mach 19th I, you, and the OP should be safe? yes/no?
That is my thought too. March 20 begins the batch building for the next 3 months of production.

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The word I read was that if you don't get your order in by March 19, you miss the first quarter's production run, even if you were the very first reservation time stamp. So, if OP's Bronco was going to be produced in the first three months, he would leap ahead of those later-ordering people. But, if his Bronco doesn't get produced in the first three months, those later-ordering people could jump in front of him, if they have an earlier time stamp and their configuration doesn't push their build later.

Also, March 19, doesn't mean "no more changes." The "no more changes" date is when the Bronco gets assigned a VIN, which is pretty close to production (i.e., a few weeks).

thank you makes sense..

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding:

You either convert your reservation to an order by March 19th or you miss your chance to get a Bronco as early as you can (this is new previously we were told if you wanted a MY22 you should let your reservation "ride" until the fall).

For all the people that convert their reservation to an order by March 19th, the order conversion date is meaningless. Only the reservation timestamp matters.

7/13 reservation that converts on 3/18 jumps 8/1 reservation that was converted on 1/20.

7/13 reservation that converts on 4/1 may jump 8/1 reservation that converted on 1/20. Only Fords algorithm will figure this one out.

Last edited:

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I reserved an Outer Banks Sasquatch A51 with the cherry/black leather interior. Put down a $500 deposit and won't begin payments until delivery. He assured me it'd be a 2021, so we will see.
The "cherry/black" interior is interesting. Are you sure you ordered a Bronco?

Sponsored
OP
OP

iwantmydamnarea51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The "cherry/black" interior is interesting. Are you sure you ordered a Bronco?
ArE yOu SuRe YoU gOt A bRoNcO

Ford Bronco My allocation number was bumped up? spongebob

I actually got the "Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats – Roast with Black Onyx | $2,195" is what I meant, not cherry

Last edited:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs