Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have said, the dealership will need to correct this. However, if you're not overly concerned with carpet floors and can live with them, see what kind of financial kick back you can get. You likely paid for the rubber floor and it would ultimately save them a lot of time and effort to fix this. Worth asking, if you can live with the carpet.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Onlyonenoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Noe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As others have said, the dealership will need to correct this. However, if you're not overly concerned with carpet floors and can live with them, see what kind of financial kick back you can get. You likely paid for the rubber floor and it would ultimately save them a lot of time and effort to fix this. Worth asking, if you can live with the carpet.
I do want the rubber floor but I just purchased the set in the mean time hopefully they can give me some kick back so I can get some other stuff

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blue stitching in the seats?

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same thing on my badlands that I picked up a few weeks ago!!! Mine had the rubberized floor in trunk and carpet in front.
My dealer already has approval from Ford to fix this and we are waiting on the flooring to come in. They couldn’t give me an eta on that.
The only thing I am a little nervous about if the dealer removing interior. I hope they don’t screw anything up….

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the same thing on my badlands that I picked up a few weeks ago!!! Mine had the rubberized floor in trunk and carpet in front.
My dealer already has approval from Ford to fix this and we are waiting on the flooring to come in. They couldn’t give me an eta on that.
The only thing I am a little nervous about if the dealer removing interior. I hope they don’t screw anything up….
It's ridiculous that the OP's mis-build isn't a one-off and now yours also had it done. You should be nervous as all the side interior panels will need to be removed, seats, and center console. It isn't a difficult task, but there are a lot of panel clips. When there are that many, there are bound to be a few that are broke.

I would rather do it myself as I wouldn't have to be concerned about the time it takes and it would give the opportunity to apply some Kilmat. A service tech being pressed for time and undertaking the task for the first time is likely not to take the same care and replace broken panel clips.

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's ridiculous that the OP's mis-build isn't a one-off and now yours also had it done. You should be nervous as all the side interior panels will need to be removed, seats, and center console. It isn't a difficult task, but there are a lot of panel clips. When there are that many, there are bound to be a few that are broke.

I would rather do it myself as I wouldn't have to be concerned about the time it takes and it would give the opportunity to apply some Kilmat. A service tech being pressed for time and undertaking the task for the first time is likely not to take the same care and replace broken panel clips.
I agree and am going back and forth on doing it myself. I’ll be putting a stereo inland will have side panels off anyways.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree and am going back and forth on doing it myself. I’ll be putting a stereo inland will have side panels off anyways.
Seems like full removal of the center console is the most tedious part of the floor swap. Everything else is straightforward and has been done by many members here for sound deadening.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you can arrange for the part to be paid up front, then see if the dealer would be amenable to you installing it. You could plan your stereo upgrade at the same time and do the extra of applying Kilmat as needed. One note on installation - the center console doesn't have to be removed if you are willing to cut the center strap flap. It is situated up by the lower USB outlets. Cutting that flap allows for you to not remove the entire console and just tuck up the flooring under it. It serves no additional purpose of water proofing. It only serves as a middle saddle. @Tricky Dick cut his and will tell you that it is no big deal to do so.

Ford Bronco My Black Diamond didn't come with rubberized floor with drain plugs 1679838444471

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You have a 1 of 1 undocumented BD with carpet yikes.

Reactions: Fly

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are the lucky recipient of Ford's all new, here to now super secret, Marine Grade Carpet! It's still a work in progress, the rock stars at Webasto that pitched the concept say they'll have it worked out in 2 to 3 . . . decades.

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you can arrange for the part to be paid up front, then see if the dealer would be amenable to you installing it. You could plan your stereo upgrade at the same time and do the extra of applying Kilmat as needed. One note on installation - the center console doesn't have to be removed if you are willing to cut the center strap flap. It is situated up by the lower USB outlets. Cutting that flap allows for you to not remove the entire console and just tuck up the flooring under it. It serves no additional purpose of water proofing. It only serves as a middle saddle. @Tricky Dick cut his and will tell you that it is no big deal to do so.

1679838444471.png
Thank you for the info! Probably will end up doing myself if they let me.
Sponsored