Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a motorcycle rider. I spend WAY more time/miles on bikes than any of our cars/trucks. Been riding almost 50 years.

My arch nemesis used to be BMWs. If there was someone driving 25 over, changing multiple lanes, coming all the way across the freeway to cut me off on my bike, it was almost always a BMW. Driving like a jerk and putting me at unnecessary risk was the life mission of BMWs as far as I have been concerned, at least for the last 20 years.

My opinion of BMW owners and their vehicles has changed. They are no longer the most evil, inconsiderate outright dangerous vehicles to us on two wheels. Not by a long shot.

They have been up-jerked by Teslas. In a BIG way. While it applies to almost all, it seems especially white Teslas. Whenever out riding and I see a white Tesla, I kinda do that low pitched dog growl from way down in my belly (grrrrr.......).

Times have changed.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a motorcycle rider. I spend WAY more time/miles on bikes than any of our cars/trucks. Been riding almost 50 years.

My arch nemesis used to be BMWs. If there was someone driving 25 over, changing multiple lanes, coming all the way across the freeway to cut me off on my bike, it was almost always a BMW. Driving like a jerk and putting me at unnecessary risk was the life mission of BMWs as far as I have been concerned, at least for the last 20 years.

My opinion of BMW owners and their vehicles has changed. They are no longer the most evil, inconsiderate outright dangerous vehicles to us on two wheels. Not by a long shot.

They have been up-jerked by Teslas. In a BIG way. While it applies to almost all, it seems especially white Teslas. Whenever out riding and I see a white Tesla, I kinda do that low pitched dog growl from way down in my belly (grrrrr.......).

Times have changed.
Not sure if it holds true in your area, but out here, the biggest threat on the road is a 5 year old Nissan Altima. You know the one, the one with bumpers hanging off, dented fender, expired tags, and the paint peeling off the hood. That's the real scourge of the highways.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if it holds true in your area, but out here, the biggest threat on the road is a 5 year old Nissan Altima. You know the one, the one with bumpers hanging off, dented fender, expired tags, and the paint peeling off the hood. That's the real scourge of the highways.
Yes, I know them. We have them here in CA as well. And I agree they are concerning. More of an I-5 thing. I stand by the white Tesla as the Apex Predator on 280/680/580/80

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure the body damage comes straight from the factory. I have yet to see an Altima without at least one scrape or dent, even newer ones.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crazy how tiny the kidneys used to be lol.

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Times have changed.
Was waiting for someone to say it! 100%!

budfleck

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2024 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Times have changed.
The white ones are the worst, this one dive bombed me.

a49dcba2-snapshot-10.jpg

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did your heated seats stop working after this?

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did it come with the turn signal delete kit?
What is the big deal about turn signals? It is none of your damn business where I am going! 🤪😂🤣
Sponsored