John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Definitely a great opportunity to flip this if he does get it.

With only 1966 being made... Think the BRaptor is fetching large profits? Imagine this one... 🤑

But when I inquired about this model with my local dealer, they knew better and said they will be marking theirs up accordingly.
They will make 1966 2dr and 1966 4 dr, half in 2023 and half in 2024, conceivably…with 3000+ dealers, all will get 1 and I suppose the highest volume dealers may get a 2nd.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nola Bronco

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last week my dealer converted my 2022 order (originally 02/14/2021 for a 2021) order to a Heritage Limited, but there are multiple concerns I have about it.

1. I wanted a 2-door, and the system wouldn't let him order a 2-door due to constraints, so he changed my personal order to an HEL 4-door
2. He's hoping to be able to change it to a two door before the order gets picked up.
3. He doesn't think they will actually start building them until the summer of 2023.
4. I don't want a 4-door, and don't want to wait another year for something I don't even want, so will probably switch it back to a 2-door OBX

Does anyone remember off the top of their head when the last day is to convert 22's to a 23? I thought it was sometime in November?
Same with me, I originally ordered a two-door, but I can live with a four-door.
The thinking is if you change anything it might affect the timeline

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HEY...I got the same thing, except for my truck not yours. They told me I also moved up the list. I'm now number 97,998 out of 98K. Things are looking GOOD!!

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not holding my breath, it's been 2 years... A pleasant surprise either way
Since they can sell the HEL at their discretion, what ADM$ did you agree to?

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Every dealer will receive at least 1 Heritage Limited Edition and may sell it anyway they choose but they get what Ford delivers, there is no opportunity for ordering it…or so the story goes…
This cannot be correct. According to Ford’s financial publishings there are almost 0ver 9k dealers In the states. There are only 1966 of each limited, so approximately 20% will get a 2-door and 20% wilL get a 4-Door and everyone else will be SOL. Even if they count the ”escape”…I mean bronco sport, there isn’t enough for all dealers to get one

Sponsored

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since they can sell the HEL at their discretion, what ADM$ did you agree to?
I thought the ONLY way a dealer could get an HEL is IF they have an unfilled 2022 order and attached the HEL to someone's name?

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same with me, I originally ordered a two-door, but I can live with a four-door.
The thinking is if you change anything it might affect the timeline
I hear ya, the wife said what's wrong with a 4-door? Beats me, I never gave it much thought? LOL

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This cannot be correct. According to Ford’s financial publishings there are almost 0ver 9k dealers In the states. There are only 1966 of each limited, so approximately 20% will get a 2-door and 20% wilL get a 4-Door and everyone else will be SOL. Even if they count the ”escape”…I mean bronco sport, there isn’t enough for all dealers to get one
https://corporate.ford.com/social-impact/economic-impact.html

FORD DEALERSHIPS ARE IN EVERY STATE
Ford has more than 3,000 dealerships that employ more than 170,000 men and women across the United States.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last week my dealer converted my 2022 order (originally 02/14/2021 for a 2021) order to a Heritage Limited, but there are multiple concerns I have about it.

1. I wanted a 2-door, and the system wouldn't let him order a 2-door due to constraints, so he changed my personal order to an HEL 4-door
2. He's hoping to be able to change it to a two door before the order gets picked up.
3. He doesn't think they will actually start building them until the summer of 2023.
4. I don't want a 4-door, and don't want to wait another year for something I don't even want, so will probably switch it back to a 2-door OBX

Does anyone remember off the top of their head when the last day is to convert 22's to a 23? I thought it was sometime in November?
Leave it to Ford to make a 4-door "heritage" Bronco while the 2-door appears to be vaporware. That's incredibly disappointing.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought the ONLY way a dealer could get an HEL is IF they have an unfilled 2022 order and attached the HEL to someone's name?
Did you order the $46k HE version or the $66k HLE version?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-limited-edition-adm-tracker-thread.54675/ This thread says dealers are tacking on up to $10k ADM on HLE.

Laura on Bronco Nation reported this…
“Dealers will receive at least one Heritage Limited Edition Bronco 2- or 4-door in either 23MY or 24MY. The dealer can sell this vehicle to anyone; it won't be available to order.

If you’d like to own a Heritage Limited Edition Bronco, talk to your dealer. See how they are handling their allocation. Get on a waiting list if they have one, and like any Bronco purchase, agree to pricing with your dealer with a signed purchase agreement.”

Last edited:

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you order the $46k HE version or the $66k HLE version?
I ordered the $69k HLE (4-door is $2300 more than a 2-door) with no ADM. He also said, every dealer was going to get one HLE, but he was under the assumption he had a choice? And the regional Ford Rep was the one who told him to put it in as a 4-door and try and change it later?

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered the $69k HLE (4-door is $2300 more than a 2-door) with no ADM. He also said, every dealer was going to get one HLE, but he was under the assumption he had a choice? And the regional Ford Rep was the one who told him to put it in as a 4-door and try and change it later?
Congrats! That’s a lot of doe but it will be a very rare Bronco. YOLO right? If it doesn’t work out for whatever reason, not going to lose money. At least not in the short term it doesn’t seem. I was lucky enough to get a 2021 and it feels like a unicorn ( to me). Cheers!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, seems to be a lot of misinformed salesreps doing a disservice to their customers. The only thing they did was guarantee your Bronco won't be scheduled tomorrow.
Sponsored