First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again, seems to be a lot of misinformed salesreps doing a disservice to their customers. The only thing they did was guarantee your Bronco won't be scheduled tomorrow.
Totally agree, which is why I will most likely opt out before the November 21st deadline to convert my MY22 order. I still don't understand why he couldn't order a 2-door HLE? Both models have constraints, as the Mod Top still isn't available!!
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HE-L are based solely on your dealers allocation or lack there of. Unfortunately ford will accept ANY order but without the allocation for the HE-L the chances of getting one are 0 to fluke. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It’s the same as trying to order a raptor. 0 dealer allocation = 0 chance.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a feeling with most dealers only getting one they will hold on to them over selling them now. Set up in their showrooms behind barriers.

Brian Koke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last week my dealer converted my 2022 order (originally 02/14/2021 for a 2021) order to a Heritage Limited, but there are multiple concerns I have about it.

1. I wanted a 2-door, and the system wouldn't let him order a 2-door due to constraints, so he changed my personal order to an HEL 4-door
2. He's hoping to be able to change it to a two door before the order gets picked up.
3. He doesn't think they will actually start building them until the summer of 2023.
4. I don't want a 4-door, and don't want to wait another year for something I don't even want, so will probably switch it back to a 2-door OBX

Does anyone remember off the top of their head when the last day is to convert 22's to a 23? I thought it was sometime in November?
The Heritage Limited only comes in 4 door.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I ordered the $69k HLE (4-door is $2300 more than a 2-door) with no ADM. He also said, every dealer was going to get one HLE, but he was under the assumption he had a choice? And the regional Ford Rep was the one who told him to put it in as a 4-door and try and change it later?
I'm in the same situation. Ordered the 4 door and the Regional Ford rep said the dealer will get a 2 or 4 door once Ford decides at a future date. Hoping for a 2 door but would be happy either way. Very pumped!!

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm in the same situation. Ordered the 4 door and the Regional Ford rep said the dealer will get a 2 or 4 door once Ford decides at a future date. Hoping for a 2 door but would be happy either way. Very pumped!!
Stay pumped!

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which official Ford correspondence do we believe?

Email congratulating buyer on the order or Ford saying you can't order one?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They will make 1966 2dr and 1966 4 dr, half in 2023 and half in 2024, conceivably…with 3000+ dealers, all will get 1 and I suppose the highest volume dealers may get a 2nd.
This is wrong also. No matter how often it gets repeated.

There will be a production limit of 1966 MY'23 Limited HEs and a production limit of 1966 MY'24 Limited HEs. The 1966 yearly production limit will be split equally between production MYs half years (i.e. 983 MY'23 REB Limited HEs; 983 MY'23.5 Yellowstone Limited HEs; 983 MY'24 Peak Blue Limited HEs; and 983 MY'24.5 Undisclosed Color Limited HEs.)

These will be built and allocated to dealers over MY'23 and MY'24 such that every dealership will receive 1 and some dealerships will receive 2.

The Heritage Limited only comes in 4 door.
Absolutely incorrect. There was a REB Limited HE 2-dr that was built this past week and will go to Barrett-Jackson for a charity auction.

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is wrong also. No matter how often it gets repeated.

There will be a production limit of 1966 MY'23 Limited HEs and a production limit of 1966 MY'24 Limited HEs. The 1966 yearly production limit will be split equally between production MYs half years…
Ford Bronco My Bronco Heritage Limited Edition order confirmed 14F4C13D-22BB-47B7-8E56-25E478A8F6B7

By the way, got my confirmation early this morning and was So Frikken Pumped couldn’t get back to sleep…😝

Last edited:

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine email as well. I understand this may be a long shot, but since I am not seeing a lot of those (maybe most were afraid of never getting it, losing their place in line or markups), my guess is that someone will eventually get it. Got in writing from my dealer that will be MSRP (fingers crossed it will be honored).

I have no rush even is 2025, my car runs fine and I could abuse it for couple more years. And If it never happens I am fine with it as well. Will move to the next rig then ..

Ford Bronco My Bronco Heritage Limited Edition order confirmed 1665061730936

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's cute. Where did you get the screenshot? From BN? You can always hear it from the new brand manager's mouth as he was interviewed at SCW. There is a YouTube video that was posted here. I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you and do your homework.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs