Paco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just read that Ford came out with a performance kit for the Bronco $825 gives the 2.3 liter the same hp as the larger twin-turbo 2.7 V-6. Has anyone done this yet? They claim the tune not only improves power figures, but also claims to improve throttle response and optimize shift points for automatic-transmission broncos.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just read that Ford came out with a performance kit for the Bronco $825 gives the 2.3 liter the same hp as the larger twin-turbo 2.7 V-6. Has anyone done this yet? They claim the tune not only improves power figures, but also claims to improve throttle response and optimize shift points for automatic-transmission broncos.
It's literally just now shipping. Think there's a few 2.3 performance pack posts out there you might want to follow to see if it's as good in real life.

Sponsored
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E320 CDI and Ram 2500 5.9 cummins man
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just got the email late last night...
Screenshot_20221005-052527-321~3.png
Nice!! pundits are anticipating an over supply, hopefully that means we will get our heritage builds sooner!!!

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E320 CDI and Ram 2500 5.9 cummins man
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got my email for my regular Heritage this morning.
Screenshot_20221005-054353_Gmail.jpg
I ordered exact same thing!! man hitch overhead switches, key pad, upgraded mats.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last week my dealer converted my 2022 order (originally 02/14/2021 for a 2021) order to a Heritage Limited, but there are multiple concerns I have about it.

1. I wanted a 2-door, and the system wouldn't let him order a 2-door due to constraints, so he changed my personal order to an HEL 4-door
2. He's hoping to be able to change it to a two door before the order gets picked up.
3. He doesn't think they will actually start building them until the summer of 2023.
4. I don't want a 4-door, and don't want to wait another year for something I don't even want, so will probably switch it back to a 2-door OBX

Does anyone remember off the top of their head when the last day is to convert 22's to a 23? I thought it was sometime in November?
Seems like if you switch back all you would have accomplished is removing your price protection on your OBX? Or do they reinstate that?

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like if you switch back all you would have accomplished is removing your price protection on your OBX? Or do they reinstate that?
I have not had that discussion, but I believe you are correct, which of course would suck!

PowderHound

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I crazy for believing that Iā€™m getting one that is scheduled for production in May with no ADM? Iā€™ve been assured I am, have signed nothing, and all I have is a text from sales manager with order sheet saying itā€™s mine aka pre sold to me. Have bought an explorer, 4dr wildtrak and an f250 from them in the last two years. Feel like i know them and for the most part trust them, is just hard to believe. No ADM charged on my WT (in fact got 1500 less than MSRP)
Sponsored