Sponsored

My Bronco Heritage Limited Purchase DISASTER!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man that is a horrible repair job, especially seeing the paint run on the grill. That is not a professional repair. The dealer probably received $5K claim for the damge, and hired a shady chop shop to do the repair cheap. The good news is this is superficial damage, and any good body shop can repair so you never know it happened. On a side note, when I purchased my first new car in 1987, when I went to dealership to take delivery, the salesman informed me my car was in a collision, the salesman admitted he rear ended someone while taking my car for a spin. The dealership wanted me to wait a couple weeks for the car to be repaired. I don't think so! I walked away. I always wonder if they sold it to someone else not knowing about the damage.

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Im so sorry this happened to you.

You may want to consider contacting one of the local television channels in Mississippi to see if they have some type of consumer complaint department that could provide assistance. I'll bet the dealer would become very helpful if one of the television stations were to get a hold of your story.

Sending positive vibes this all becomes a distant memory soon ;)
Sponsored