Sponsored

My Bronco Heritage Limited Purchase DISASTER!

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's part of my frustration, Ford seems to have no interest in advocating on behalf of their customers to put some pressure on these types of dealers. Seems like a small fix to me but I also feel that I should be the one person that should not have to pay for this:(.
Why would you think Ford would have any interest participating your nightmare, who chose the dealer?
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been unable to talk to the General Manager, they are very good at screening his calls. Not sure if that is the same person as the owner?
Show up with some good bacon and southern biscuits and sausage gravy, they'll let you right in...

OP
OP
BoDiamond

BoDiamond

Heritage
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GS1250, Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That seems odd. My dealer was the original "selling" dealer as they ordered it for me and it was delivered directly to them. I'm certainly no Carfax expert; maybe I just had a really good dealer or lucky? Any chance your's wasn't actually "transit" damage?

Certainly a sh!tty situation and I hate it for you.
Best of luck
Definitely Transit Damage as noted on the Warranty claim that was paid out to the selling dealer by Ford. Also noted on the Trucking company documents before they loaded the vehicle at the destination rail yard.

Sponsored

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few things I would do, if you have not already..
  • Get a notebook and document dates, times and the name of the person you spoke with. Also put a brief synopsis of what was said during the call to remind you later
  • Avoid phone conversations if possible. They can lie / be untruthful about what was said when forced to testify later.
  • If the law allows recording of phone conversations (check state laws) then do so and safe guard them.
  • Save any and all email or other written conversations.
At this point, if I were you, I'd take the advice of counsel.. If they are advising to sue then do it as it sounds like you are getting nowhere with the dealer...

Good luck, I can't even imagine what a nightmare this has been for you. Buying your Bronco should have been a positive experience that you'll look back on happily..

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Horrible story and situation. The selling dealership should be charged with Felony Fraud.

Last edited:

NCLife

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Name the bad dealer!! And post reviews with these pics on Cars.com, CarGurus, Autotrader, and Google. That will get attention.
This...plaster it on social media wherever you can. It's the best weapon you have. They do not want bad press. Tag the BBB, Ford, Dealership....Santa Claus...everyone.

Sponsored

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After reading your story it’s clear the fault lies with the Mississippi dealer. Get a lawyer, file a law suit against the dealer for a full refund plus punitive damages, including pain and suffering and watch how fast things turn around. I’m sure the dealer will try to settle before it goes to court for obvious reasons. Good luck and hope the story has a happy ending.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After reading your story it’s clear the fault lies with the Mississippi dealer. Get a lawyer, file a law suit against the dealer for a full refund plus punitive damages, including pain and suffering and watch how fast things turn around. I’m sure the dealer will try to settle before it goes to court for obvious reasons. Good luck and hope the story has a happy ending.
This.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's part of my frustration, Ford seems to have no interest in advocating on behalf of their customers to put some pressure on these types of dealers. Seems like a small fix to me but I also feel that I should be the one person that should not have to pay for this:(.
I hate to hear this, I would go straight to the GM or Dealer/owner, straight bee line no excuses at all! the reviews will get buried with the good. If the dealer has any common sense and empathy they will let the dealer in Fl do the repair and pay. End of story and the dealer keeps a good name.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely Transit Damage as noted on the Warranty claim that was paid out to the selling dealer by Ford. Also noted on the Trucking company documents before they loaded the vehicle at the destination rail yard.
Again noted when the transport delivers. Then it is a claim that the carrier or Ford pays, Been that way for years!!

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yah I'd sue the dealer for more than the Bronco for sure. Damages are almost guaranteed I'd throw Ford in for good measure since they have failed at every opportunity to resolve this amicably. The fact that they did such a shit job on the repair they might as well have used duct tape.
Sponsored