Sponsored

Deleted member 29474

Thank for saying this as I have tried to say this over and over. I didn’t write it as eloquently as you did. This should be shared everywhere.
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain OP. I'm hoping they bring back Animatter Blue in 23 or 24. I'll gladly change my order to get that color.

SethPoeski

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better have ordered a year ago atleast to even hope for a 2024.

I know there are a lot of Ford apologists here, but FORD and only them decided their allocation strategy, they created the inequity in wait times, they wasted resources on walk in basic builds so they could inflate their raw sales and production numbers. The world is facing supply chain issues and shortages, all manufacturers deal with this, but none have failed so hard as Ford with the games they are playing to create competition between dealers to sell more non-bronco vehicles. Bronco order fullfillments are the carrot Ford hangs in front of dealers who are eager to get angry reservation holders off their back. It's all a game, Ford likes to play it, and seriously has no regard for customers. There will one day be many case studies on the frauds Ford is and how they used a pandemic, and a global supply shortage as a blanket excuse to line their pockets at the expense of customer satisfaction. Ford will eventually feel the consequences of these decisions and their brand will take major hits that will cost them money. All because of their allocation formula. They should enjoy the profits now, it won't last, and neither will the employment status of their executives. Don't worry for them though they will be fired with a mega-payout and fail upwards. Win win for the clowns who lead this circus.
...not everyone has a situation like this. Friend of mine ordered his Black Diamond 4dr in October 21, same time I did. He takes delivery in 3 weeks. Lux package, soft top, no two, sasquatch. It's kind of a crapshoot..

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/14/20 reservation. Its within the first 12 hours. Two door Badlands with tow. I don't think mine is coming either. I'm not at Grainger but my dealer is $2000 off MSRP. I'm thinking Big Bend soft tops took up all the 2022 reservations. I know there's price protection but I doubt Ford will sell me a 2023 at 2021 MSRP. When orders open back up, I'm tempted to just order another one elsewhere. It will suck to give up the $2,000 off and price protection but I'm not sure I'll get one otherwise. I feel like we're going to have a 7th generation before I get mine.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Waited 16 months for this baby and it was worth the wait. Hang in there !!!!!! I drove an old jeep until my Bronco was ready and got her 2 days before Christmas. Keep the faith ............

20220326_161100.jpg

Sponsored

Cl1ckst3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I strategically ordered in January of 2022 (January 11th to be exact). Did I get the Bronco I wanted? No. Am I happy with the Bronco I got? Yes!

My transmission failed on my Suburban in late December. I was going to trade it in toward a Bronco but the best deal I could find was $10k over MSRP. In retrospect (and sadly) that was a good deal for a Wildtrak.

So, I got my transmission fixed and started to research how to get a Bronco by Summer of 2022. Everything I read said the same thing, if you want your Bronco quick then don’t order:

Wildtrak or Badlands
2.7 engine
Sasquatch
Hard Top
Tow Package
Lux Package

So, I ordered a Carbonized Gray OuterBanks Advanced 2.3 High Package Leather with Soft Top which arrived on April 12th.

I then installed a 3.5 inch lift and 37x12.5R17 before I ever drove it. I was really worried about the performance of the 2.3 engine with the 4.27 final drive with the 37s but the Bronco feels quick. I am happy with the result (more importantly my wife is happy)….and Yes, this Bronco will be a “Mall Crawler”. My dealer honored MSRP.

I was planning to get the Ford Performance Pack for the OuterBanks when available but I am actually reconsidering that decision. We have about 1500 miles of mixed driving on 37s and the trip computer shows 20.0 MPG. I have only run Premium 91.

I am so impressed by this engine, I think my next Bronco my be an Everglades. ;-)

EEC9C89C-8B6F-43B9-8AEF-BEEFFF3ADBD7.jpeg

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered in February and my salesperson told me that it would be late 2022 or even 2023 and that was with a July 14th 2020 reservation. Your salesperson forgot one of the most important rules to selling - under promise and over-deliver. Mine didn't -
From Intel yesterday at Davos:

"We are about halfway through [the chip shortage]," Gelsinger told Yahoo Finance Live on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Monday. "My expectation now is that it persists through 2024. And the big issue that we've additionally faced over the last six to nine months is equipment that goes into the fabs."

Persistently low levels of semiconductors reflect the frenzied buying throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to power demand for work-from-home technologies such as PCs to powering video games and crypto.

The situation has hit such a crisis level that automakers such as General Motors and Ford have shipped vehicles without certain chips.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an abused first twelve hour res holder who just took delivery this week, nearly two years after reserving. Hang in there…or don’t, you can always get something else now and buy a bronco later.

super happy with mine so far

Ford Bronco . EEC9C89C-8B6F-43B9-8AEF-BEEFFF3ADBD7
I also have an early morning 7/14/20 reservation and ordered a green 2 Door Badlands, manual transmission. I have the modular bumper, push bar, tow and the option wheels. Haven't heard a thing.
To hold me over I picked up a 1996 Explorer 2 door, manual transmission for $650. Lol. It's actually surprisingly fun with the stick and short wheelbase.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Better have ordered a year ago atleast to even hope for a 2024.
He ordered a 4-door squish-top.

If he is up in snow country, he will get that long before Ford ever bothers to build my 2-Door Base, even though I have waited more than a year longer than he has. Guaranteed.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya I may fall to buying over MSRP at some point depends on the next few months. I didn’t order long ago but still wanna get rid of my Wrangler and be driving the bronco
The overall process from the time my order was placed to actual delivery took 11 months for my 21 model.

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
I strategically ordered in January of 2022 (January 11th to be exact). Did I get the Bronco I wanted? No. Am I happy with the Bronco I got? Yes!

My transmission failed on my Suburban in late December. I was going to trade it in toward a Bronco but the best deal I could find was $10k over MSRP. In retrospect (and sadly) that was a good deal for a Wildtrak.

So, I got my transmission fixed and started to research how to get a Bronco by Summer of 2022. Everything I read said the same thing, if you want your Bronco quick then don’t order:

Wildtrak or Badlands
2.7 engine
Sasquatch
Hard Top
Tow Package
Lux Package

So, I ordered a Carbonized Gray OuterBanks Advanced 2.3 High Package Leather with Soft Top which arrived on April 12th.

I then installed a 3.5 inch lift and 37x12.5R17 before I ever drove it. I was really worried about the performance of the 2.3 engine with the 4.27 final drive with the 37s but the Bronco feels quick. I am happy with the result (more importantly my wife is happy)….and Yes, this Bronco will be a “Mall Crawler”. My dealer honored MSRP.

I was planning to get the Ford Performance Pack for the OuterBanks when available but I am actually reconsidering that decision. We have about 1500 miles of mixed driving on 37s and the trip computer shows 20.0 MPG. I have only run Premium 91.

I am so impressed by this engine, I think my next Bronco my be an Everglades. ;-)

Ford Bronco . EEC9C89C-8B6F-43B9-8AEF-BEEFFF3ADBD7
What’s your dealer like? I’m assuming long waiting list due to msrp ? Is it a large dealer? Thank you

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am confused. I said I had a July 2020 reservation. I did not say which day. How are you so sure you “reserved before my date?” Even if you did, is July 13th, 22nd, or 31st really that different? I am frustrated by people who walked into a dealership THIS January and already have their vehicle.
No it is not that different. My apologies. Yes my frustration is with the whole thing. I agree with you. It is a drama in many respects. My point is everyone needs to ask themselves if it is worth it. I am not built for being treated poorly both directly and indirectly so for me given my experience I would rather drive a x%$box then buy a Ford. Also my husband has a 21 F150 and blew a tire only to find out that Ford put non OEM tires on it and a "Bravo" spare for a 4wd vehicle. Leads me to wonder what the heck is going on there.

Ben3

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a 2021 that was changed to a 2022. Wildtrak pretty well loaded. Went into production last week. Have window sticker. No ship date yet. ( window sticker $62,450 ).

Cl1ckst3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s your dealer like? I’m assuming long waiting list due to msrp ? Is it a large dealer? Thank you
Metropolitan Ford in Eden Prarie MN. I think they are on the big side for sales volume. I called them I December 2021 to inquire about their Mannequin (Wildtrak). I didn’t want to pay the markup. He said they would honor MSRP, if I placed an order with them (and not to expect it for at least a year). I placed an order within the week and made a last minute change to add the AUX switches which is why the final order was place on Jan 11, 2022. So, no wait for me.

However, now that order banks are closed. I haven’t been able to order my second Bronco. ;-)

My dealer was actually surprised with how fast my Bronco was built.

Cl1ckst3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered a 2021 that was changed to a 2022. Wildtrak pretty well loaded. Went into production last week. Have window sticker. No ship date yet. ( window sticker $62,450 ).
If you have a window sticker then you can see your blend date and VIN. Ask for your order number then you can track via Ford’s order tracker.
Sponsored