First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your last statement of "Or is this normal practice because I cannot actually finance the vehicle until 30 days from pick up" is pretty confusing. Do you mean that you wouldn't make a payment to the finance company for 30 days, or you are expecting the dealer to hold the car for 30 days for you to obtain financing? If you are expecting the dealer to hold the car, you may be disappointed if you haven't already made this arrangement.
No…so I am already pre-approved and have financing in order but it is only good for 30 days. Goal is to sign the paperwork before the vehicle arrives so I can go in and drive out. But my dealer said they want to make sure it is within that window to get everything in order.
Sponsored

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 4dr Badlands is scheduled for production 6/20 (Non-SAS, soft top, high, 2.7l and ordered 3/27). I just looked on my dealers website and see it listed as a TBD arrival. At least the order number is there but there are a few digits after. Is this normal? I am going to call the dealer just to check in but seems off to me. Or is this normal practice because I cannot actually finance the vehicle until 30 days from pick up.
They are automatically listed on their site until they are sold and the dealer removes it. I purchased my vehicle online from the dealer but in the morning that vehicle wasn't available. It was already sold to someone who ordered it even though the website allowed me to purchase it. Luckily for me they had my Bucky on their lot because someone decided not to buy it.

bucky3.jpg