SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think eveyone here has made the right choice in either getting a Bronco or by continuing to wait for their Bronco to enjoy!! I do hope everyone can get theirs because it's not a given by any means and the stress or struggles continue almost daily. I'd also like to wish the best of luck for everyone waiting!!! In my case after 900 plus days it finally paid off and I will be picking this up tomorrow! Thanks to everyone here and thank you Ford!

Ford Bronco My Bronco Raptor Arrived 20230117_143221
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats

Sponsored

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think eveyone here has made the right choice in either getting a Bronco or by continuing to wait for their Bronco to enjoy!! I do hope everyone can get theirs because it's not a given by any means and the stress or struggles continue almost daily. I'd also like to wish the best of luck for everyone waiting!!! In my case after 900 plus days it finally paid off and I will be picking this up tomorrow! Thanks to everyone here and thank you Ford!

Ford Bronco My Bronco Raptor Arrived 20230117_143221
Any imminent mods planned?

OP
OP
SVTGoat

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any imminent mods planned?
Not initially...this for me was a once in a lifetime deal. I mean my brain has 100 want to do's... but for now I'm going to try and keep from sleeping in it in the garage...haha.