First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received price protection when I took delivery of my 2023. It is well documented that Ford will reimbursed the dealer 90 days after the customer picks it up.

Build was pushed about 3-4 times but see below. When did you place your order?

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 4.10.58 PM.png
Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received price protection when I took delivery of my 2023. It is well documented that Ford will reimbursed the dealer 90 days after the customer picks it up.
I called my dealer today they said I will be price locked for a 2023 (if it shows up), they said if it gets pushed to 24 i should get rebates. But if its over what my sticker price was at the time I placed the order Ill probably cancel all together. At 100k its like paying dealer markup and I see no value in waiting.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wasn't expecting that guy to stick his head out and start backing it up. That would NOT be the job for me! :oops:

ckelly33

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'd be sure and get that in writing!

OP
OP

Whocares

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok so I finally took delivery. I originally agreed to 10k over msrp back in Oct 22 and they brought it down to 5k over msrp plus they gave me $1500 in ford pass money for service or parts etc.

I ask the dealer why didn't they put my name on the order and they said ford said this allocation was for retail stock. If this is true it makes perfect sense! Ford knows they dont give price protection on retail stock orders and so they knew they would be able to sell this truck for 13k more if they just push production (which they did)!

Headed over with my brother and delivery was just awesome and exciting with this new toy! we both very much enjoyed it. The braptor looks way better and bigger in person. Super cool truck and code orange just pops in the sun!

I bought out of state (although most would have driven since it was not that long of a drive) so we picked up with a 20' overdeck trailer (uhaul trailers to narrow fyi) and gave me an excuse to haul something. I like hauling lol

The tundra definitely felt the weight on grade but not bad at all. Felt very stable whole way through, no trailer sway even though I set the truck back slightly to alleviate tongue load.

Check out the picks.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Arrived- No price protection- Pics and video inside IMG_1468

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Arrived- No price protection- Pics and video inside IMG_1476

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Arrived- No price protection- Pics and video inside IMG_1481

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Arrived- No price protection- Pics and video inside IMG_8777

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Arrived- No price protection- Pics and video inside IMG_8780

OP
OP

Whocares

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Video upload try again.

Sponsored