Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hello everyone, so i'll make it quick. basically build a Raptor on the Ford site and go to the interior shot and click on the lux package. then click off of it. So what you wanna look at is the passenger seat power controls. If you stay with the High package and do not add Lux it appears you get power seating but if you upgrade to the LUX package it removes the power and goes back to the manual.... click on the little circled (i) for more information on the HIGH package and scroll down to where it lists the standard features , 6 way manual for both seats is what you get and nowhere in any of the packages above that (MID,HIGH,LUX) does it list power seats. Im just pointing something out there that i spotted and nothing more. If you watch the chicago auto show review videos on youtube, when (whoever you watch) works around to the passenger side seating you can see the power seats and that Raptor was fitted with LUX. Again just something to throw out there, maybe Ford will fix it later.
Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want Ford to notice post like this..... you need to tag them ---> @Ford Motor Company