Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone that was pushed from a 2022 Bronco Raptor to a 2023 Bronco Raptor been successful with price protection?
Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not a thing, been covered a lot if you do a search.

OP
OP
Suke996

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not a thing, been covered a lot if you do a search.
I did a search and have seen Fords response, a lot seems to be up to dealers and more questioning the information out there than really giving the true answer. Was just curious to see if anyone had success.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry but 22 pricing is in our rear view mirrors. March of 22 we placed our original orders, if you were built bully you. But if you weren’t, like most of us, you had to reorder in September. Now that reorder locked you and more importantly your dealer into 23 pricing. The price increase yesterday is a 1/2 year increase and we are not being required to do a new order so you and your dealer will get price protection. Hopefully you are with an honest dealer and they will either give you the original 23 price at signing or give you a check a few weeks later.

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We consider ourselves lucky that our Dealer honored MSRP. We were not offered (and did not ask) for any of the other bronco perks that we had.

Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did a search and have seen Fords response, a lot seems to be up to dealers and more questioning the information out there than really giving the true answer. Was just curious to see if anyone had success.
As another stated this has been covered a lot. There is no price protection. What you’ve referred to is in reference to the fact that the dealer sets the final pricing…. I.e. the dealer can at their discretion charge a ADM in addition to the MSRP that Ford CAN also change.

FYI Ford just increased the MSRP across the Bronco line up. So if your Bronco Raptor is t scheduled… the price just increased… again.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Raptors do not receive price protection as regular ones do.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI Ford just increased the MSRP across the Bronco line up. So if your Bronco Raptor is t scheduled… the price just increased… again.
Assume the "is t" meant "isn't". Regardless that's not true. Mine hasn't been built nor scheduled but I have paid a deposit and have signed a purchase agreement. This will lock in my price.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was posted in the other threads that there would be a form of price protection within the model year. So if you have a '23 Raptor order already in and its' filled in '23 then there should be price protection. Probably best to confirm in writing with your dealer though.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Assume the "is t" meant "isn't". Regardless that's not true. Mine hasn't been built nor scheduled but I have paid a deposit and have signed a purchase agreement. This will lock in my price.
I hope you have an honest dealer and he honers that. Many dealers have not honored that

Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ll clarify: Ford raised the MSRP and if your vehicle doesn’t have a VIN and window sticker assigned it’s likely to be subject to the increase. The dealer may have committed to selling at MSRP, not a chance they sell anything under the MSRP of your window sticker if it increases.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can promise you that if your dealer is a scumbag (like one I know) this means absolutely jack squat.
Sponsored