Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally I saw a Bronco in real life! Guys it's beautiful!

If you guys remember, I'm the guy who gave up on Bronco early and bought ZR2. This Wildtrak is beautiful. Also the soft top looks really good with race red! You can compare my stock ZR2 (for now) to the Bronco below in photos. Bronco is not that much higher then my truck (31" tire) but its much wider and I'm jealous!

I haven't canceled my reservation yet, maybe I can convince my wife and get the Bronco. In return I will let her drive my truck ?

Ford Bronco My Colorado ZR2 and Bronco Wildtrak side by side! Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 a

Ford Bronco My Colorado ZR2 and Bronco Wildtrak side by side! Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 b

Ford Bronco My Colorado ZR2 and Bronco Wildtrak side by side! Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 c

Ford Bronco My Colorado ZR2 and Bronco Wildtrak side by side! Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 d
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll take the Ford please! ?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These pics were taken at Walgreens. 1965 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083. Compared to the Kroger at St. Clair Shores where the other pics were taken, your boy in the Wikdtrak gets around metro Detroit quite a bit. Lol.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you guys remember, I'm the guy who gave up on Bronco early and bought ZR2. This Wildtrak is beautiful. Also the soft top looks really good with race red! You can compare my stock ZR2 (for now) to the Bronco below in photos. Bronco is not that much higher then my truck (31" tire) but its much wider and I'm jealous!

I haven't canceled my reservation yet, maybe I can convince my wife and get the Bronco. In return I will let her drive my truck ?

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 a.jpg

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 b.jpg

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 c.jpg

Bronco Wildtrak vs Colorado ZR2 d.jpg
I cannot tell a lie. The ZR2 does look cool, but not even close to as cool as the Bronco!

Sponsored
OP
OP
www86aws

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These pics were taken at Walgreens. 1965 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083. Compared to the Kroger at St. Clair Shores where the other pics were taken, your boy in the Wikdtrak gets around metro Detroit quite a bit. Lol.
Yep you got it âś…

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck with that one partner.

I came real close to getting one of those new zr2's. In black, just like that. Nice looking truck.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m not a huge fan of the soft top but that looks awesome. I wish I still lived in Plymouth. Maybe I would get to see one in person. Thanks for taking the time to take pictures and post.