Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Amazing!!!!! Cannot wait now for my 2026 build!
Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Boy am I extra glad I dumped my Badlands order. It's set to be delivered to a Northwest Ohio dealer between the 7th and 14th... as a 2021. The fact that they're delivering 22's before 21's (and delivering '21's in 22) is a joke. Real clown move, Ford. 🤡🤡🤡

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a beaut, congrats.

Man, I hate being that guy that brings this up in unrelated threads, and not a single bit of ill will towards OP, but seeing a MY22 2dr delivered before my MY21 2dr is just salt in the wound now.
Same!!!

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it way more than I thought I would. It's growing on me. Not even mad I don't have my 2021 badlands that was built a month over a month ago....
Ford Bronco My Eruption Green 2022 Bronco delivered! will-ferrell

Sponsored

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered an eruption green 2 door badlands last month while at the dealer buying my area 51, 2 door badlands. The order has been picked up already. I think the green looks awsome

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I absolutely love this color on the 2-door Bronco...the sun will give it a bit more pop as well. It's very similar to the Dark Highland Green on my Bullitt. I was almost went with this color, but it's a nightmare to keep clean...and I figured mine will be dirty more than clean so I went with Cactus Grey. Either way, that green looks awesome!

Ford Bronco My Eruption Green 2022 Bronco delivered! bullittchapel1

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I absolutely love this color on the 2-door Bronco...the sun will give it a bit more pop as well. It's very similar to the Dark Highland Green on my Bullitt. I was almost went with this color, but it's a nightmare to keep clean...and I figured mine will be dirty more than clean so I went with Cactus Grey. Either way, that green looks awesome!

Ford Bronco My Eruption Green 2022 Bronco delivered! 647BEAE1-A385-4C21-9F8F-C13234DA6C58

What year is that Bullitt? I had a 2001 v6 Mustang when I was stationed at Lakenheath, circa 9/11. It was a darker green than this, but same body style (except mine had a spoiler).

I lived about 20 miles off base in Littleport, and one night took a curve that I would normally take around 60mph, but I didn't realize the road was wet. I fishtailed, sideswiped a telephone pole, and went down in a 12 foot ditch. 😥
Sponsored