Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh, I'm not a jeep fan, but I don't see a reason to put them down. I'm just so glad that theres another option to go to the jeepy places, and I'm really really glad that it is so RAD. I'd rather see the trails crawling with jeeps than side by sides. As a general rule, those guys have no respect for anyone else.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh, I'm not a jeep fan, but I don't see a reason to put them down. I'm just so glad that theres another option to go to the jeepy places, and I'm really really glad that it is so RAD.
It’s all in fun, have had two Wranglers in my family but have always been Ford first. Vehicles aren’t just a way to get from point A to B for me, I’m into the community and camaraderie of like minded folks with like vehicles. It’s no Mustang versus camaro rivalry, but Ford is gunning to take over, not be friends with Jeep. Be friends on the trail, share a laugh and help each other get through the shit, but don’t think Jeep owners aren’t doing the same stuff on their forums. You do you and I’ll do me.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a bloody sticker ! If that upsets someone’s feelings that bad then see a therapist quick because you got issues
This guy gets it. My man.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s all in fun, have had two Wranglers in my family but have always been Ford first. Vehicles aren’t just a way to get from point A to B for me, I’m into the community and camaraderie of like minded folks with like vehicles. It’s no Mustang versus camaro rivalry, but Ford is gunning to take over, not be friends with Jeep. Be friends on the trail, share a laugh and help each other get through the shit, but don’t think Jeep owners aren’t doing the same stuff on their forums. You do you and I’ll do me.
Oh, I rib jeepers now (usually when they tell me that my 94 bronco won't do something, then does), but I'm nowhere near passionate enough about the feud to put a sticker on my vehicle.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With Bryan Cranston doing the voice over for the commercial I thought this would be appropriate
Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet ZomboMeme 04082020232455

Please excuse my elementary level phone picture editing skills

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I rib jeepers now (usually when they tell me that my 94 bronco won't do something, then does), but I'm nowhere near passionate enough about the feud to put a sticker on my vehicle.
The back and forth is going to be kicked up a notch with the new iteration hitting the streets. I suffer from severe brand loyalty, but Ford didn’t have a comparable enough vehicle when I bought my wife’s Wrangler for her, as it was greatly needed in New England winters with her travel for work. Once we moved to Arizona, traded it for a Fusion plug in hybrid. Jeep never did us wrong including four back to back trips from Mass to Arizona, but brand loyalty wins over for me in the end.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The back and forth is going to be kicked up a notch with the new iteration hitting the streets. I suffer from severe brand loyalty, but Ford didn’t have a comparable enough vehicle when I bought my wife’s Wrangler for her, as it was greatly needed in New England winters with her travel for work. Once we moved to Arizona, traded it for a Fusion plug in hybrid. Jeep never did us wrong including four back to back trips from Mass to Arizona, but brand loyalty wins over for me in the end.
I usually just let them run their mouths. And show them my 2800$ bronco can play with their 70k rigs. I'll continue that trend with my new bronco, let them run mouths, and I'll just enjoy my stuff, and pile it full of dead deer and elk. Where in AZ are you? I'm up in Flagstaff.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I usually just let them run their mouths. And show them my 2800$ bronco can play with their 70k rigs. I'll continue that trend with my new bronco, let them run mouths, and I'll just enjoy my stuff, and pile it full of dead deer and elk. Where in AZ are you? I'm up in Flagstaff.
Good way to be. We’re down south, the “island” of Maricopa.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good way to be. We’re down south, the “island” of Maricopa.
Whoo.....I bet you love the heat today. It's almost 90 here, so its gotta be flat out miserable down there.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoo.....I bet you love the heat today. It's almost 90 here, so its gotta be flat out miserable down there.
It was a balmy 111 today according to the phone. I work from home so don’t get outside much to have to worry about it, thankfully. Put AC in the garage too, all set with the triple digits.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now.....the 2021 blazer, that I'll trash talk lol. Make a clever sticker of that lol.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now.....the 2021 blazer, that I'll trash talk lol. Make a clever sticker of that lol.
They should be embarrassed to “revive” that nameplate in that manner. Should just call it the Chevrolet Turd Burglar.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm definitely putting a Snail Rated sticker on the Bronco. It's meant for my Pajero (hence the Ralliart colors) but I have extras so 100% going on the Bronc ?

Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet 20200804_104958

Also really wish I had gotten 0690 for my BN member number so it would be the same number upside down (RIP Nicky Hayden).
Sponsored