Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was shipped without the rubber bumpers. I’m going to contact JCR tomorrow. I also can’t get my table top installed. The tolerance is too tight on the tabs. And possibly was sized properly before powder coating. I’ve scratched the thing all to hell. There’s no way a plastic pry tool like he uses in the video will work. I’ve bent a small screw driver trying to get it together.
Too funny I was provided 2 extra bumpers. I used 2 rubber clamps to get my table on. Clamped one side while I worked the other down then clamped it and worked the first clamped side down.
Sponsored

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah ill probably order one once we go a full week without ten ppl having QC Issues

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great review.

I have installed another companies tailgate table, but I do like the appearance of this unit.

I also like the design of the MOLLE side but with a "no hole" table side when table down.

However, 3ish hours to install seems like a bear. Took me 15 minutes to the company I went with.
What company did you go with? I'm mainly considering this one because I refuse to drill holes into my tailgate.

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought the Ford accessory one. My son-in-law installed it. He is a power sport technician; so he handled all the variables well—he said it was stressful @ times. I love it! It is perfect for after school snacking @ the park w/the Grands! My Bronco is a Black Diamond 2 Door. I love my Bronco!!

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What company did you go with? I'm mainly considering this one because I refuse to drill holes into my tailgate.
The company I went with does have you drill 4 holes. I don't think that works for your requirements.

Sponsored

Squatcher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my JCR table and also having some QC issues. One of the brackets has the pressed in nuts on the wrong side of the bracket. I called and they confirmed that it was made wrong and are sending me a new bracket. It's still pretty annoying as I had the tailgate all taken apart before I found the problem. JCR really needs to do a better job making sure everyone's kit comes with the correct quantity of hardware and that the parts are made properly.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got my JCR table and also having some QC issues. One of the brackets has the pressed in nuts on the wrong side of the bracket. I called and they confirmed that it was made wrong and are sending me a new bracket. It's still pretty annoying as I had the tailgate all taken apart before I found the problem. JCR really needs to do a better job making sure everyone's kit comes with the correct quantity of hardware and that the parts are made properly.

I've had an engine skid that had an alignment issue with one of the tabs that made it impossible to install without hacking away at that bolt hole and I am now running into issues where the bracket for the center light on the crusader bumper is too wide and won't hold the center 20 inch well...

Everything had spotty powdercoat. Bumper, skids, all of it was less than great but certainly not bad.

I also have full skids, a gas tank skid in the mail and the table in the mail. For what it's worth they are good enough to own when things aren't perfect and they're a good company to work with. I am disappointed, I don't know how or if we'll find a fix for my bumper without a replacement, but I know if it genuinely IS that route they'll take care of me.

They should also slot that filler plate on the front of the crusader bumper so more air can flow.

I am now considering trying to cancel that table order... sounds like a lot of people had issue and it's a pain to deal with. Might just put a regular molle panel back there for hanging a few dumb things and calling it good.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have installed 3 of these JCR Tailgate tables. I assembled the tables first, then go to removing the spare tire and plastic interior panels. Like others, I like this table because there is No drilling required.

I guess the problems with missing parts is a new thing? I did not have issues with parts.

This is a very solid tailgate table with No noise what so ever. Highly recommended.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have installed 3 of these JCR Tailgate tables. I assembled the tables first, then go to removing the spare tire and plastic interior panels. Like others, I like this table because there is No drilling required.

I guess the problems with missing parts is a new thing? I did not have issues with parts.

This is a very solid tailgate table with No noise what so ever. Highly recommended.

That clears my worries. Thanks!

Squatcher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had an engine skid that had an alignment issue with one of the tabs that made it impossible to install without hacking away at that bolt hole and I am now running into issues where the bracket for the center light on the crusader bumper is too wide and won't hold the center 20 inch well...

Everything had spotty powdercoat. Bumper, skids, all of it was less than great but certainly not bad.

I also have full skids, a gas tank skid in the mail and the table in the mail. For what it's worth they are good enough to own when things aren't perfect and they're a good company to work with. I am disappointed, I don't know how or if we'll find a fix for my bumper without a replacement, but I know if it genuinely IS that route they'll take care of me.

They should also slot that filler plate on the front of the crusader bumper so more air can flow.

I am now considering trying to cancel that table order... sounds like a lot of people had issue and it's a pain to deal with. Might just put a regular molle panel back there for hanging a few dumb things and calling it good.
I haven’t ordered anything else from JCR, but I’d definitely have some hesitation because of my experience and these other issues you’re pointing out.

it’s great they’ll fix the issues, but I’m not thrilled about setting up time to do these installs and then finding the kit is defective or missing parts. The service person I talked to was nice, but there was no real offer to do anything besides ship a new part (not even expedited). A day and a half later and I still don’t see said part even shipped when it was supposedly going out next day.

Sponsored

NashBronco1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Wildtrak, 2.7L Auto, High pkg
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the same issue - the nut inserts are on the wrong side of the top nut bracket, and I had everything taken apart before I noticed it. Very frustrating.

Squatcher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue - the nut inserts are on the wrong side of the top nut bracket, and I had everything taken apart before I noticed it. Very frustrating.
Sounds like whoever made these brackets partied a little too much the night before.

I had to call again for them to ship out another one. The first time I called they seemingly forgot to ship it.

Seal714

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph TR6, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whenever I see these tables, I wonder:

1. Does it rattle?
2. Does it creak?

NashBronco1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Wildtrak, 2.7L Auto, High pkg
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like whoever made these brackets partied a little too much the night before.

I had to call again for them to ship out another one. The first time I called they seemingly forgot to ship it.
Yeah, I agree. Hopefully, l won’t have any issues with getting the replacement part. I’m thinking that I can finish the install without taking the spare off again, so I guess there’s that.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just installed mine.

It rattles like crazy. I have spent 3 hours messing with it and no luck.

The latch system is probably the worst thing I could think of. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired.

The actual table top part just simply doesn't fit. I have no clue why, but it won't go in the tabs and it won't seat properly.

I hate this thing.
Sponsored