First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered, received, and installed the JCR Offroad Tailgate Table this week and thought I would offer up my opinion on it. At the time I placed my order, JCR's estimated lead time was up to 20 days. I received my table in the mail 19 days after placing the order, so their lead time forecasting seems accurate. I was pleased with the packaging, everything was wrapped up well and the box was sturdy. Two minor blemishes in the powder coating on the molle grid (prob from the coating process since I've seen the same blemishes in other peoples photos) but I don't think it will affect anything.

Install was mostly painless. There was no included parts list or hard-copy instructions; they have a youtube install video. I found the video useful, but better time could be taken in it to show which hardware is being used. All the nuts and bolts are pretty similar in size, so just saying "using a 1/4" hex head bolt with the small washer" isn't as helpful as a close-up visual of the hardware would be. Despite uncertainty that I was using the correct hardware, install took me about 90 mins with the exception of the flat table top. By the time I got to that part, the table top had been sitting out in the sun for a bit and was too hot to handle, and probably wouldn't fit (tolerances are that tight). I set it inside and finished the job that evening. Installing the table top is fairly tedious, enough so that JCR shot and edited in a follow up video focusing on that part of the install. I eventually got it in, but it made me not want to ever remove it for any ease of access mounting molle accessories. I definitely recommend you have and use plastic automotive trim prybars; you have to pop a lot of things off and a flathead screwdriver could cause damage to panels or clips.

All in all, I think the JCR table offers the best in terms of quality and function. I like that it has a flat table top AND molle panel. It has not rattled and it feels very secure. It doesn't require any drilling and was priced competitively ($299). My only dislike is the install of the table top; if it were easier, it would make accessing the backside of the molle panel convenient.

Ford Bronco JCR Tailgate Table Review PXL_20220629_205045694

Ford Bronco JCR Tailgate Table Review PXL_20220629_205123901

Ford Bronco JCR Tailgate Table Review PXL_20220630_205010908.MP
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Its Brawnco

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, good looks! I suppose I should've checked their website, but they definitely also should've included a printout.
100%. Both the instructions and video state the wrong tool size for removing the spare tire holder. I stripped a couple bolts.

nosaj525

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base 2dr Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've heard tail gate tables in general may rattle while driving. What is your experience with this?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Its Brawnco

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've heard tail gate tables in general may rattle while driving. What is your experience with this?
So the first day I installed it, I had no rattle. After commuting to work for about a week now I've developed a consistent and annoying rattle. I took a look at my table today and realized I had some of the hinge hardware mixed up and one of the nuts had worked itself loose. I swapped out the correct hardware and tightened everything up and it seems solid. I'll have to report back in a few days to let you know if it has come back

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had mine for over 6 months and have had no rattle from the table.

my soft top, yes, stuff I hung on the table yes.

but once tightened down, no rattle.

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
was priced competitively ($299).
I agree that it seems to be the best quality/price ratio right now. It would be a home run for me if it had the option to add the pull-out bamboo table that so many people love to double the usable space.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that it seems to be the best quality/price ratio right now. It would be a home run for me if it had the option to add the pull-out bamboo table that so many people love to double the usable space.
I can tell you're a handy guy, you could probably mod that up yourself.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really good price compared to others offered. $179.00

datasci

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered, received, and installed the JCR Offroad Tailgate Table this week and thought I would offer up my opinion on it. At the time I placed my order, JCR's estimated lead time was up to 20 days. I received my table in the mail 19 days after placing the order, so their lead time forecasting seems accurate. I was pleased with the packaging, everything was wrapped up well and the box was sturdy. Two minor blemishes in the powder coating on the molle grid (prob from the coating process since I've seen the same blemishes in other peoples photos) but I don't think it will affect anything.

Install was mostly painless. There was no included parts list or hard-copy instructions; they have a youtube install video. I found the video useful, but better time could be taken in it to show which hardware is being used. All the nuts and bolts are pretty similar in size, so just saying "using a 1/4" hex head bolt with the small washer" isn't as helpful as a close-up visual of the hardware would be. Despite uncertainty that I was using the correct hardware, install took me about 90 mins with the exception of the flat table top. By the time I got to that part, the table top had been sitting out in the sun for a bit and was too hot to handle, and probably wouldn't fit (tolerances are that tight). I set it inside and finished the job that evening. Installing the table top is fairly tedious, enough so that JCR shot and edited in a follow up video focusing on that part of the install. I eventually got it in, but it made me not want to ever remove it for any ease of access mounting molle accessories. I definitely recommend you have and use plastic automotive trim prybars; you have to pop a lot of things off and a flathead screwdriver could cause damage to panels or clips.

All in all, I think the JCR table offers the best in terms of quality and function. I like that it has a flat table top AND molle panel. It has not rattled and it feels very secure. It doesn't require any drilling and was priced competitively ($299). My only dislike is the install of the table top; if it were easier, it would make accessing the backside of the molle panel convenient.

PXL_20220629_205045694.jpg

PXL_20220629_205123901.jpg

PXL_20220630_205010908.MP.jpg
Any updated thoughts on this table? I'm considering it but haven't seen a ton of reviews.

cyoungk

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any updated thoughts on this table? I'm considering it but haven't seen a ton of reviews.
I just installed mine last week. Solid all aroud, no rattle... but I can't seem to close the table all the way? The little cut outs where the bolts go don't seem to fit. Perhaps I didn't follow the direction correctly but thats another thing, JCR really needs to do a better job with their instructions. It's hard to follow which bolt, washer, etc go where.

OP
OP
Its Brawnco

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After having it for a while, I'm really happy with it. Getting the table top installed on the molle panel bracket is def a pain in the butt the first time but I'm very happy with the way it's held up. Def a rock solid piece of equipment

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the rubber latches on the JCR table, much more than the cheap metal ones on other tables. That, the Molle panel, and the reasonable price make this one of my top choices when I decide to make this upgrade.

Other two top options for me:
1. Trailgater - high quality, removable bamboo slide out, magnetic knife holder, no Molle panel, expen$ive
2. Rock Slide Engineering - large surface due to folding design, top shelf, no Molle panel, not a fan of the huge stars on both sides

@datasci -Are you considering other options? What are your primary requirements?
Sponsored