MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were glitches in the MY 21 B&P as well. Not as many but some. One of the models BD I think you couldn’t get the roof and door bags, but every other model you could. The MY 22 description for the tube door option describes a soft canvas top , so editing is not one of the sites high points.
Sponsored

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a link handy, but the 2022 Dealer Order Guide (should be easy to search on the forums) sheds some additional light on available options and avoids any B&P glitches. Having just rolled over a 2.7L Badlands I can confirm there is some weirdness around available options.

I can abide the roof rack, tailgate table, etc as being high weight options but the rubber cargo area mat not being available on the 2.7? That one baffles me. You can't tell me that rubber mat vs the standard floor is pushing the GVW over.

My first accessory is going to be the roof rack whenever it becomes available (I'm trying to get real friendly with the dealer's parts department so I can order it as a replacement rather than a DIO part)

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comparing 2021 & 2022, it looks like they have added many of the items in the Accessories Catalogue onto the Build & Price ordering site, so that you can more easily add them to your vehicle order and pay all at once. The fold-down table shows as an OBX option, but not on Badlands, probably because Badlands has a molle storage unit where the table goes, on the rear door, I think. Many of the items you mention are in the accessories catalogue and can potentially added to any Bronco whether they show on the B & P or not. Although the featured spare tire cover only fits 32" tires, so it won't work on Badlands or any Sasquatch vehicles (larger tire covers are available elsewhere)..

You're correct on the sliding tailgate, is it available anywhere? Remember that it shrinks cargo space in a small vehicle, blocks access to jack storage and floor compartments, and, likely made of steel, adds weight. The Badlands with full Body Armor is already heavy! Weight even effects roof rack options on some Sasquatch vehicles! Each vehicle's options effect what can and cannot go on the vehicle, many of us last year were making comparative tables to sort it out and try to make sense, but I learned that there are few mistakes, rather, there was reasoning behind the option and accessory packages that is not always fully explained by Ford. I like some of the new 2022 options. Good luck. I Wish Ford would explain some of these choices more!
You can still access the Jack and storage with the slide out tailgate. Bronco nation has a video with Ford showing how to access

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, that's always been the case. You may have been referring to the 4-door internally, but you didn't make it clear.
sorry, but with take rate of 4 door so much higher than 2 door I always assume people are talking about 4 door the vast majority of the time.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can still access the Jack and storage with the slide out tailgate. Bronco nation has a video with Ford showing how to access
Good to know. Is the slide out tailgate included as an option on any models in 2022?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All we know is available late '22
As i use my OBX about town, doing errands, picking up "stuff" at the hardware store, that back is small enough that i dont think id want to shrink the space by raising the floor with a slide-out platform. But who knows, it is a nifty idea depending on how one uses the car!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As i use my OBX about town, doing errands, picking up "stuff" at the hardware store, that back is small enough that i dont think id want to shrink the space by raising the floor with a slide-out platform. But who knows, it is a nifty idea depending on how one uses the car!
Well, we have a long time to figure that out haha
Sponsored