Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soooo, when are we going to be approached for a re-build and re-price order for our MY22 orders? I was told June for re-ordering, with a delivery date in Dec21/Jan22... Anyone have any updates here? Cant believe I was shafted for ordering black roof and leather interior...
Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
C’mon let’s be real, has anything been on time for this Bronco rollout? My managed expectations have me anticipating a September build & price/order bank opening -at the earliest- and a Feb-May build date, April-June delivery. I don’t even think they’ll be through building all the ‘21’s (with hard tops) by January 31st at this point.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C’mon let’s be real, has anything been on time for this Bronco rollout? My managed expectations have me anticipating a September build & price/order bank opening -at the earliest- and a Feb-May build date, April-June delivery. I don’t even think they’ll be through building all the ‘21’s (with hard tops) by January 31st at this point.
Considering they told us that December 19th is the turn over date for MY22, September would be the very latest they probably could submit orders for those of us with early time stamps - assuming the MOD top is available.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I read the 22MY BnP would be July-August with orders going live in the fall. I really don't see order banks for 22MY going live until October at the earliest.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only vague and conflicting rumors. Even if Ford gave a date, they haven't hit an initial promised date for anything in this launch yet, including delaying the launch. At a guess, I would expect B&P up in early-mid October (or 30 days after Ford guarantees it will be up, whichever is later). Ordering in early November.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering they told us that December 19th is the turn over date for MY22, September would be the very latest they probably could submit orders for those of us with early time stamps - assuming the MOD top is available.
Late September makes sense for the MY22 B & P to post with scheduling in October. Looks like most of the MY21 scheduling should be known by mid-September.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought I read the 22MY BnP would be July-August with orders going live in the fall. I really don't see order banks for 22MY going live until October at the earliest.
Yeah - 21MY BnP was supposed to be up in August, and by that they meant Augtober.

IF they had been able to schedule all the MY21 orders for production in May, they would have been ready to rollout 22 for ordering.

BECAUSE they are stuck randomly scheduling what they can build for the foreseeable future, we're probably in for a longer wait than initially anticipated.

If we use 2020 to 2021 Mustang changeover as a proxy, even though the Mach 1 was revealed June 16, 2020, the 2021 order banks opened October 12, 2020 for Production Start of January 4th, 2021. The 2021 Mustang BnP didn't go live until February 12, 2021.

My bet: NYIAS, Aug 20-29th.

So settle in for a longer wait.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's be real.... You probably have a MY23 at this point

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess middle of August to September, if we go by the original order banks being open in February and closed in March for delivery in June.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to set low expectations with these delays
Yea good plan. When I ordered in March 21 my dealer said end of 22 early 23. I was hoping he was wrong but I think I need to mentally prepare for that as well.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer said order banks for my22 will open in August.
Sponsored