indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea good plan. When I ordered in March 21 my dealer said end of 22 early 23. I was hoping he was wrong but I think I need to mentally prepare for that as well.
2023? Man if true, that is unacceptable. I like the new Bronco, but not enough to sit around twiddling my thumbs until 2023.
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2023? Man if true, that is unacceptable. I like the new Bronco, but not enough to sit around twiddling my thumbs until 2023.
Luckily Iā€™m not in a position where I need a car because the vehicle I have is in perfect working order.

Iā€™m a little nervous the price is going to go up so part of me is OK that I have more time to save money. I hear that if you ordered on March 18 or sooner your price is locked in however I was after that date. I did sign some sort of paperwork with my dealer quoting me $58,000 for my build but Iā€™m guessing they can change that whenever my vehicle is ready.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea good plan. When I ordered in March 21 my dealer said end of 22 early 23. I was hoping he was wrong but I think I need to mentally prepare for that as well.
I hope I am wrong . I just keep telling myself I'll have it before I retire from the army in 2028 šŸ¤£

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Luckily Iā€™m not in a position where I need a car because the vehicle I have is in perfect working order.

Iā€™m a little nervous the price is going to go up so part of me is OK that I have more time to save money. I hear that if you ordered on March 18 or sooner your price is locked in however I was after that date. I did sign some sort of paperwork with my dealer quoting me $58,000 for my build but Iā€™m guessing they can change that whenever my vehicle is ready.
I bought a new economy car and nice condition used sports car last year. Got those two slots covered and working out nicely. But my older open-top 4x4s have seen better days.

Basically I've got three options. 1) Get the band back together with my old TJ and Land Rover (will require some quality wrenching time this summer). 2) Buy a new Wrangler. 3) Buy a new Bronco (at some future date).

Summer 2022 without one of those options is unacceptable. Honestly, I was on the Jeep site this morning, checking things out just in case. Bonus - Jeep offers a regular straight up red on the base. Ford please consider doing the same - enough with the funky metallics.

Last edited:

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... was told June for re-ordering, with a delivery date in Dec21/Jan22... Anyone have any updates here?

Is it only me that finds it amazing that almost 1 year after making a FIRST DAY reservation for a FORD Bronco - not some space age, crazy new technology Cyber Truck - that I still have NO idea when I might see my Bronco. I honestly have no better idea today than I did when I made my Reservation or placed my Order almost 6 months ago when or even if I might see my Bronco this year!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer maybe a month ago about changing some things on my Bronco. He said we could wait until sometime in September when the '22 order banks open. But, that was a month ago before the Webasto fiasco was fully understood.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing like beating a dead horse. To my knowledge, nothing official has come out from Ford on the issue and everything we say is pure speculation. My bets are placed on early to mid fall for the MY22 order dates. It seems like they needed about 6 weeks or so lead time with the first group of orders to set up the production line-up. Until they get the commodity issues straightened out, Bronco sightings will be rare occurrences.
Sponsored