Sponsored

MY23 Reservations, do they already exist?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

this is true, plus the longer the delays, the more competition and options come out and there are more options out there for now vs waiting an unknown time. I am seriously considering a bridge vehicle and whenever the big Bronco shows up, I will get it. Yes Ford is losing sales on this delay, but I am not sure its big enough in the long term.
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we look at the delay in a positive way, Ford won't release it till all their ducks are in a row and I commend them for that. I didn't track the fiasco that was the Explorer roll out, but it appears, on the surface at least, they maybe learned something from that.

Throw in Covid and a demand they weren't expecting and it's amazing they are doing as well as they are.

My $0.02

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess on the bright side if they’re not going to have stock Units until 2023 first year people will be driving around for almost 2 years without many Broncos on the road.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess on the bright side if they’re not going to have stock Units until 2023 first year people will be driving around for almost 2 years without many Broncos on the road.
I'm sure those people who can't get one in 2021 will appreciate those who will drive around for almost 2 years and find any issues they'll have with recalls, leaks, etc. ? ?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Many diehards on B6G have given up for various reasons, life happens, moving, employment, new child we have heard it all. I have seen guys who have been in car accidents and just could not wait any further. Combined with casuals who just could not wait ... That 190,000 reservations will be closer to 100/125k IMO

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

With the way things are rolling it is completly realistic to expect and see, at least, three more months of delays.

Ford may then capitulate and simply call the first Bronco's MY22.

Those at the back of the line and dealer stock would then not be delivered until MY23, if the conversion percentage stays high.

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Sept 9th reservation. I am thinking/hoping i get mine in March 2022.

With that said i am hoping that i get my price locked in when I order in March 2021.

Steel prices are surging and I have concerns that price will be going up.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure those people who can't get one in 2021 will appreciate those who will drive around for almost 2 years and find any issues they'll have with recalls, leaks, etc. ? ?
I’ve had tons of recalls on my taco. I got a new front end, frame, water pump, spare tire bracket. I always thought of it as less things I needed to replace.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had tons of recalls on my taco. I got a new front end, frame, water pump, spare tire bracket. I always thought of it as less things I needed to replace.
You're more optimistic than I am. I look at it as one big PITA having to bring it back to the dealer and being without my vehicle.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're more optimistic than I am. I look at it as one big PITA having to bring it back to the dealer and being without my vehicle.
Ya I get the pita but they give you a rental for warranty work. I drove a brand new pathfinder for 6 months when they did my frame

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford may then capitulate and simply call the first Bronco's MY22.
I think it's a function of denial that it is still being referred to as a 21 when delivery doesn't even start until a few weeks before the rest of their models are switching to 22s.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As others said, Ford will be lucky to convert 50% of these reservations to orders - especially with delays and the absurd deals Jeep is throwing around now (friend just got an ordered Rubicon for 8K under MSRP). These delays are terrible for the concept of 'reservation'. You'll be fine, don't panic. When it is all said and done pending some insane request you have on your build, you'll get your Bronco in 2021.
Where at?
Sponsored