Sponsored

Need front bumper hitch receiver for my winch.

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I have been looking all over this site and trying to use the search future but I cant find any options for a front bumper that has a hitch receiver for a removable winch.

I like the ability to move my winch from the front or back of my vehicle as the situation demands. In my opinion its better to be able to leave my winch in my garage and only throw it in the truck when I go wheeling instead of having a committed front bumper winch integrated on the vehicle.

Are there any Front Bumpers that offer a receiver hitch?
Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a detachable Warn winch, and used it successfully in my last 4x4 when I ordered a custom bumper with an integrated hitch receiver. Perhaps one of the custom bumper makers can come up with a "hitch-kit" that bolts onto the factory Modular HD bumper?

Drawing of bumper for my 2005 Nissan Frontier below, as well as post-installation:

Ford Bronco Need front bumper hitch receiver for my winch. BumperDrawin

Ford Bronco Need front bumper hitch receiver for my winch. 90-Kb Avatar

150x150 Avatar.jpg

OP
OP

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Thank you for responding. I'm actually a little disappointed and surprised that this has not been discussed before.

I really like the bumper in your picture. Something like that for my pony would be exactly what I am looking for.

OP
OP

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned

Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had no idea, and have been researching winch mounts for the Mod bumper for the past few months.

I'm intrigued by the second photo, as it keeps the ACC functional - I can't see the hitch receiver that the winch sits in... guess I should read the recommended thread.

Thanks very much for the heads-up!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had no idea, and have been researching winch mounts for the Mod bumper for the past few months.

I'm intrigued by the second photo, as it keeps the ACC functional - I can't see the hitch receiver that the winch sits in... guess I should read the recommended thread.

Thanks very much for the heads-up!
The winch doesn't sit in the receiver in the second photo, but I did had 2" receiver hitches to each frame. You could just not mount the winch and winch plate and put a receiver on one side. Or you could do both and have a winch frame that uses both for lateral strength.

Just some ideas for adding front receivers-- the top one doesn't allow you move a trailer around, but it is super clean, bottom one is to inspire ideas.
Sponsored