First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BB WILL HAS A BUILD DAATE OF 01/17/22 , NON SAS PACKAGE. LOOKING TO KEEP STOCK RIMS AND POWDERCOAT BLACK, ADD 2IN LIFT AND THIS IS WHERE I HAVE NO IDEAN WHAT IM DOING. I WANT THE LOOK OF 35'S BUT NOT SURE WHAT THE TIRE SIZE WILL BE AND WILL RUB. THANKS FOR ANY HELP
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
  1. Why are you yelling?
  2. Tire fitment calculators such as "willitfit" won't help as you're raising the vehicle.
  3. Have you searched through this wheel section that you're posting in? There's quite a bit of material available to you here that will guide you, plus pictures and accounts of issues others had

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
  1. Why are you yelling?
  2. Tire fitment calculators such as "willitfit" won't help as you're raising the vehicle.
  3. Have you searched through this wheel section that you're posting in? There's quite a bit of material available to you here that will guide you, plus pictures and accounts of issues others had
The first thing I thought, why is he yelling 😂

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was in your position- had no idea to think about wheel/tire fitment and wanted to think through some options for installing something new. Search was my friend. Whatever you want to do, chances are someone has or will be doing it. Try searching using tire or wheel keywords corresponding with whatever you want to do (ie. "35," "37," "12.5," "+0 offset").

Generally, it sounds like a width of 285 will fit without having to think about changing offset, and 33" diameter will work without having to think about the crash bars and rubbing. Larger than those numbers and you have to figure it out.

I just assumed you fat fingered the caps lock.

OP
OP

POTSIE

Big Bend
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
  1. Why are you yelling?
LOL, at work and all my systems req caps. i have serched but cant make heads or tails of it. i was thinking a 315/70r/17 but like i said im clueless

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL, at work and all my systems req caps. i have serched but cant make heads or tails of it. i was thinking a 315/70r/17 but like i said im clueless
I liked it better when you yelled. Just my .02.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I GET THE FEEELING YOU WILL. HAVE A VERY BAD TIME WITH LARGER TIRES! ON YOUR BB WITHOUT REGEARINGG IF YOUR BB IS 7MT THEN YOU WILL HAVE 4.46 GEARING, 3.73 WITH AUTOMATIC WHICH IS IT

OP
OP

POTSIE

Big Bend
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I GET THE FEEELING YOU WILL. HAVE A VERY BAD TIME WITH LARGER TIRES! ON YOUR BB WITHOUT REGEARINGG IF YOUR BB IS 7MT THEN YOU WILL HAVE 4.46 GEARING, 3.73 WITH AUTOMATIC WHICH IS IT

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Always hard to know how to help somebody when all the specifics of the build are not provided.

Based on @POTSIE follow-up, looks like it's an auto, but with an unknown engine.

Hey, @POTSIE take a moment and update your original post to include the full details of what you actually ordered in Bronco and that can better enable people to help you rather than playing darts in the dark. I know I sure as hell get tired of having to ask "what did you order" when people are wanting help..... Make it easy for people to help you, not 20 questions.

Ford Bronco NEED HELP CAUSE IM CLUELESS Bronco gearin

Sponsored
OP
OP

POTSIE

Big Bend
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Always hard to know how to help somebody when all the specifics of the build are not provided.

Based on @POTSIE follow-up, looks like it's an auto, but with an unknown engine.

Hey, @POTSIE take a moment and update your original post to include the full details of what you actually ordered in Bronco and that can better enable people to help you rather than playing darts in the dark. I know I sure as hell get tired of having to ask "what did you order" when people are wanting help..... Make it easy for people to help you, not 20 questions.

Ford Bronco NEED HELP CAUSE IM CLUELESS Bronco gearin
got ya,
auto
10 speed

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

😄🤣😭

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NEED HELP CAUSE IM CLUELESS E6131915-6F42-494A-BFE2-EDCD10E5F7AC

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be the one to say it.....probably should have went with the Sasquatch package. 3.73 gearing is marginal at best for 315/70/17. I have a Base Sasquatch with the 2.3. With the 4.70 gearing I find it to be fine for my needs, got it mostly for the looks and the stance...not afraid to admit it!!! With your gearing, I'd try to find the lightest tire/wheel combo at 33" tall. It should give you the look you need. But just remember the 255/75/17 on the BB come out to just over 32" and they look okay on it in person. 255/80/17 get you just over 33". Tires with a more aggressive tread pattern will look "meatier".

If I got the BB, which I almost did, I would have gotten the rear locker with the 4.27 gearing and put better AT tires on it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Clueless, I'm Dad.

If you want to keep the stock wheels, stick to a 285 width tire. 285/70/17 for a 33 or 285/75/17 if you want a tad bigger.
Sponsored

Last edited: