Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, this is my real first post, and hope it belongs here, but I need some help from anyone that has a two door Wildtrak with Sasquatch package.
If you are thinking of getting a Katzkin leather interior, they need the above vehicle to make a proper pattern, and I know that companies that I have dealt with in the past, usually will give a huge discount for being able to use your vehicle to make the pattern. I need someone close to them to drop in and see if this is possible. I plan on doing the front and rear seat. there address is....

6868 Acco Street
Montebello, CA 90640
1-877-811-8840

Second, Magnaflow Cat Back System..... same thing applies as above. They may need a 2 door with a 2.7 to make a prototype, and you get a good price. There contact info is....

• MagnaFlow
  • 1901 Corporate Center Dr.
  • Oceanside, CA 92056
  • 1-800-990-0905
Anybody near these areas that can help me out will get rewarded as I am making a fender badge (special) that when I finish, I will mail it out to you if it all works out. The badge will be made of Acrylic and you can paint it any color you wish. It will include the words " Wild Trak" and still playing with the design. Might have a Sasquatch head or body in the center..... I will post when I finish design. I am very particular on my designs as you can see on the picture of my 63 Nova SS engine bay.
Ford Bronco Need Help From you guys ...... Dueck Show 2
Sponsored