Sponsored

Need help with keypad programming. *UPDATE- All good!

LJSheridan

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got it as an afterthought cuz I knew I wanted to place it on the gas door. The dealership told me it was programmed when I picked it up, maybe they switched mine with someone else’s or something. I’ll add it to the list of items I need the dealership to address.
Did you ever get yours programmed? I'm having the same issues. I found my "master" code under the dash but it's not accepted by the pad, wont let me add/change. I have an old code, given to me by the previous owner, so I can get in, but I wanted to change it.

TIA
Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get yours programmed? I'm having the same issues. I found my "master" code under the dash but it's not accepted by the pad, wont let me add/change. I have an old code, given to me by the previous owner, so I can get in, but I wanted to change it.

TIA
No, I’m waiting on a few other parts to come in to the dealership and I’ll have them do it for me with the other fixes and oil change.

Smiffer

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found my "master" code under the dash but it's not accepted by the pad, wont let me add/change.
TIA
I’ll be curious what comes of this too. Same situation for me. I found the card with the master code by the fuses but it doesn’t work. Pretty sure the unit is paired because if I press the 7-8 9-0 keys it locks the bronco.
Sponsored