Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a great idea! I searched everywhere for a 2Dr, OBX, non-SAS, LUX, std bumper with roof rack in carbonized grey. I was so bummed to get that email, was planning on framing the pic along side my window sticker. Still framed my WS but always looking for a twin photoā€¦
796A57AC-D421-488F-9803-45FB0B09842C.jpeg
Where did you get that frame

OP
OP
Moto26

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, itā€™s ā€œstrangeā€ you would add a photo to your collection so others could assume it yours on the assembly line. Border line of mental instability.
Well, Dr. Freud, thanks for your diagnosis, but out of 300 posts in this thread, you and maybe one other person donā€™t seem to get it. So, whoā€™s the strange one? šŸ¤”

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, Dr. Freud, thanks for your diagnosis, but out of 300 posts in this thread, you and maybe one other person donā€™t seem to get it. So, whoā€™s the strange one? šŸ¤”
We have a lot of mental illness in this world, if you havenā€™t noticed.
Creating an environment where someone has something that someone else doesnā€™t, influences the emotions of the less fortunate and causes them to make bad decisions. Oldest sales technique around and still works today.
Just because a group of people do the same thing doesnā€™t make them less strange or moral. Plenty examples of that in history.

So do you show people the pic and say ā€œthis isnā€™t mine on the assembly line, itā€™s someone else picture I lifted off the internet but this is what mine wouldā€™ve looked like but I didnā€˜t get a picture from Ford like this guy did.
Will you tell your grandkids ā€œhey, look at this assembly line photo of another guys Bronco similar to mine.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like my particular build is a bit rare, here you go!

2-door Black Diamond, Sasquatch, front steel bumper.

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! bronco

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for:

Cyber Orange
4dr Non-SAS
Badlands
Soft Top
High/Lux
Mod Bumper
Upgraded Wheels
Upgraded Tires

OP
OP
Moto26

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have a lot of mental illness in this world, if you havenā€™t noticed.
Creating an environment where someone has something that someone else doesnā€™t, influences the emotions of the less fortunate and causes them to make bad decisions. Oldest sales technique around and still works today.
Just because a group of people do the same thing doesnā€™t make them less strange or moral. Plenty examples of that in history.

So do you show people the pic and say ā€œthis isnā€™t mine on the assembly line, itā€™s someone else picture I lifted off the internet but this is what mine wouldā€™ve looked like but I didnā€˜t get a picture from Ford like this guy did.
Will you tell your grandkids ā€œhey, look at this assembly line photo of another guys Bronco similar to mine.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Okaaaaay....... šŸ¤Ø

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No dude, it's for those of us that didn't get the pic of their Bronco coming off the line. Pretty clear original post. I was one that got the dear john letter and it would be nice to add the pic to my collection/file on the bronco. Is that so "strange"?

He's obviously not that intelligent.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
21 pages and not a single photo of my build. Looking for the below if someone has a pic.

Iconic Silver
Base
2-door
Sasquatch package
Mod bumper

Sponsored

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a great idea! I searched everywhere for a 2Dr, OBX, non-SAS, LUX, std bumper with roof rack in carbonized grey. I was so bummed to get that email, was planning on framing the pic along side my window sticker. Still framed my WS but always looking for a twin photoā€¦
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! bronco
damn, this is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, itā€™s ā€œstrangeā€ you would add a photo to your collection so others could assume it yours on the assembly line. Border line of mental instability.

Dude, I seriously think you need mental help. You're taking this somewhere way outside of the realm of normalcy. Peeps are just wanting to see pics.

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you have your Bronco! How do you like it? I've heard the manual is great and it's been 20 years since I've had a manual.
Our manual is smooth as silk. On another thread a guy bought a manual who had NEVER driven a manual and he said he took to it like duck on water. The digital readout showing which gear on the dash is esp useful. Ours has the 4.7 rear ratio which is really low/slo on the highway in 1st gear but good off road. Fingers crossed,you'll love it!!!!
Sponsored