First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford has done “this” many times to people? I’ve seen stories here of replacements being expedited by ford for shipping related damage. I’ve not read or otherwise heard of shipping damage being ignored. I’ve also never heard of a dealer taking payment for a vehicle before it was delivered. Now we also have an overly sensitive OP making a big deal about picking it out with his 11 year old. He also says it’s a base model. Not many 11 year olds are going to to pick a base model. OP has created a very strange situation, reacted like a child to it and used his kid in an attempt to get more sympathy. Also “Cause” As you’re using it isn’t a word. The whining on here is incredible.
There were a few threads about a similar situation with hail damage before Fords getting delivered. Those people are still waiting on a resolution. Did the OP get a replacement? No. I've read stories of people that still havent gotton replacements after shipping damage.

Whining? People are now over the 2 year mark waiting for their Bronco since they reserved in 2020. Some still don't even have a VIN. You must have waited longer the last time you bought your last car. Most of us became overly sensitive after the 700th day.

On a side note, my kids helped me pick out the colors on my Bronco. Yeah, it happens a lot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were a few threads about a similar situation with hail damage before Fords getting delivered. Those people are still waiting on a resolution. Did the OP get a replacement? No. I've read stories of people that still havent gotton replacements after shipping damage.

Whining? People are now over the 2 year mark waiting for their Bronco since they reserved in 2020. Some still don't even have a VIN. You must have waited longer the last time you bought your last car. Most of us became overly sensitive after the 700th day.

On a side note, my kids helped me pick out the colors on my Bronco. Yeah, it happens a lot.
Helped you pick a color. It’s not some life altering event. I’m sure you don’t go on about how special it is to pick a color. And after years of waiting… people are still whining and complaining… how’s that working out? It’s just childish at some point. Yes we are all in the same situation. It’s shitty beyond belief by Ford, of course. But deal with it or get another vehicle.

OP
OP

Campoadam

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has done “this” many times to people? I’ve seen stories here of replacements being expedited by ford for shipping related damage. I’ve not read or otherwise heard of shipping damage being ignored. I’ve also never heard of a dealer taking payment for a vehicle before it was delivered. Now we also have an overly sensitive OP making a big deal about picking it out with his 11 year old. He also says it’s a base model. Not many 11 year olds are going to to pick a base model. OP has created a very strange situation, reacted like a child to it and used his kid in an attempt to get more sympathy. Also “Cause” As you’re using it isn’t a word. The whining on here is incredible.
I'm all better now. Thanks for telling me how to feel and what's important.

Imagine being the kind of person that has a need to control how total strangers feel.

Have a great day
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.