First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
AdvanceTrac is an option on BD I couldn't live without otherwise you've done well!
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, if you’re okay with the 2.3 and the Big Bend wheels, good deal. They’d look great if you powder-coated them black, I think.. At least they didn’t put the BB tires on it! You even got the Mod bumper
😎

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great. You got a good deal. Not sure what that lojack thing is. I have the Ford Pass app an my phone and I know where my Bronco is all the time. Not sure how easy it would be to disable it once stolen, but i expect they would mess up something trying to do it.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. You got a good deal. Not sure what that lojack thing is. I have the Ford Pass app an my phone and I know where my Bronco is all the time. Not sure how easy it would be to disable it once stolen, but i expect they would mess up something trying to do it.
Just like VIN etching, doesn’t offer much. Back in the day LoJack was worth it but as said the Bronco has tracking.

Sponsored

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice find! I believe those 2.3's with the soft top will go for msrp at most dealers. Maybe stuff with hard tops and higher end models will start to come down closer to MSRP. And it looks like it was a dealer stock order

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Howdy all.
Been looking at Bronco’s and in the PNW just hadn’t 1) seen them on the lots all that much and 2) without an ADM.
But, with the current economic situation thought it might be time to look again.
Reached out to a few local dealers. They had their Bronco’s on the lot for $4750-30k (lol) over sticker.
Sent out some emails and spoke to a few dealers.
Found one that agreed to sell me one for MSRP. They did have a bunch of dealer add-ons I was able to remove (vin etch, warranty
etc) only thing they didn’t move on was LoJack type thing for $699 (got it down to $450).
So how did I do?
Paid MSRP +$450 and drove it home same day.

3BB027BB-C30E-4C8B-9BFF-15A4B7C48944.jpeg

59380574-B431-4457-9EBF-F3894C907898.jpeg

2B984B0F-3FF9-4E22-9E28-51586FC29E6A.jpeg
If that’s what you wanted, you’re all good!

OP
OP
TallDude

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I’m super happy. Actually didn’t mind the wheels as I’ll change them in the future.

I hate the gps tracking crap because it’s completely redundant. I viewed it as my “MSRP” fee 😂

They had to make me take something on there I suppose and in my area/market, that’s fine. One day dealerships will be gone and they’ll have themselves to blame 😉

I am loving it.
So much to learn about all the settings and options.
Couldn’t be happier with the spec. I really wasn’t picky at all.

Hating the double honk though 😅

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I saw the tires were correct so I was like maybe it’s a new package thing they’re doing , lol. I mean I liked the steelies but guess these wheels are worth more? lol.
Steelies look the best IMO but they are heavy.

I am a big fan of the Grabbers so far.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Howdy all.
Been looking at Bronco’s and in the PNW just hadn’t 1) seen them on the lots all that much and 2) without an ADM.
But, with the current economic situation thought it might be time to look again.
Reached out to a few local dealers. They had their Bronco’s on the lot for $4750-30k (lol) over sticker.
Sent out some emails and spoke to a few dealers.
Found one that agreed to sell me one for MSRP. They did have a bunch of dealer add-ons I was able to remove (vin etch, warranty
etc) only thing they didn’t move on was LoJack type thing for $699 (got it down to $450).
So how did I do?
Paid MSRP +$450 and drove it home same day.

3BB027BB-C30E-4C8B-9BFF-15A4B7C48944.jpeg

59380574-B431-4457-9EBF-F3894C907898.jpeg

2B984B0F-3FF9-4E22-9E28-51586FC29E6A.jpeg
You got a nice midlevel Bronco with all the important features at a fair price, without waiting for months or years. Thats my favorite front bumper, bash plate and especially the rear locker is your ticket to "ride"! Fortune Smiles upon you. Hopefully there will be more of this as the market normalizes in the months ahead: more people can find a Bronco on a dealer's lot and just buy it!
Sponsored

Last edited: