Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious on the "cooler" seats. Is that just :cool: seats? Or is it ❄'ing seats? Or maybe you are suggesting an actual Yeti cooler in the seat bottoms?
Well, the BroncoDave Signature interior cues certainly will be ultra :cool:, but what we are talking about here is a patented cooling system for your butt and back when the sun hits the MGV and turns it into a skin peeling patch of molten plastic.

I like the way you think though! I'm going to talk to Ford about an integrated, easy access, drink cooler as well. If I get it approved, I will name it the Beach Bum Baja Brewski cooler.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, the BroncoDave Signature interior cues certainly will be ultra :cool:, but what we are talking about here is a patented cooling system for your butt and back when the sun hits the MGV and turns it into a skin peeling patch of molten plastic.

I like the way you think though! I'm going to talk to Ford about an integrated, easy access, drink cooler as well. If I get it approved, I will name it the Beach Bum Baja Brewski cooler.
You are speaking my language. Something to keep my taint cool while I reach over and lift the passenger's seat to pull out a cold one. 🎵 Sweet dreams are made of this...🎵 :cool:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You see, this is what I put up with here on a daily basis. Seahawks fans and their delusional tendencies.

Did you run that one past Ford via Levine's twitter account and they said "throw us some ideas" but you're coming up short? (Alllllllll of these football puns intended)

Ford Bronco New for 2022 (I hope) Black Diamond BroncoDave Signature Edition Legion-of-boom-hit (1)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't those guys get Super Bowl rings? How is that runner up? And why is a Seattle guy dissing the Seahawks? Boooooooo!

:D

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m currently in talks with Ford regarding a 2022 BroncoDave signature edition Black Diamond (BDBD).

Trim as follows:

Black Diamond 2 or 4 door with signature BroncoDave striping.

Lightning Blue, Race Red, Heritage Green, or Cactus Gray. (Other Bronco colors available for $1,500 additional cost)

MGV interior with seat coolers (with remote start) and BroncoDave signature plasticized seat backs (both rows).

Gloss black steel wheels. Optional Sasquatch package with wider gloss black steel wheels.

High package standard. Optional speaker delete with grill covers removed for later installation. Optional Lux package with McIntosh Audio surround system including dual amplifiers and integrated subwoofer.

Sold topless with coupon for free painted hardtop and roof rack when available. Optional soft top $295. Optional MIC top $29.95

(First 100 will include Seahawks license plate frames and window decals)

Talk to your local dealer to place your order.
Careful there Dave, people are going to post 15 threads on why their dealer is clueless about this new trim announced on b6g!

Would this dave edition include a BEASTMODE driving mode?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would this dave edition include a BEASTMODE driving mode?
Okay, it is becoming quite obvious that I should have consulted with some people before going into negotiations with Ford. What a fantastic idea the gentleman has! I will need to go back and see if I can work this change in. I better update my original post too. People need to know what they are getting.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Didn't those guys get Super Bowl rings? How is that runner up? And why is a Seattle guy dissing the Seahawks? Boooooooo!

:D
It's a long and storied history of wagons driving around Seattle with bands on them, gathering up fans for whichever team happens to be winning.

And look, now we're into hockey! (pro tip: no we aren't. The Seattle S's will be gone as soon as their first lease at Key Arena is up)

Ford Bronco New for 2022 (I hope) Black Diamond BroncoDave Signature Edition 72488570_2432579893732583_8318701372828549120_n

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m currently in talks with Ford regarding a 2022 BroncoDave signature edition Black Diamond (BDBD).

*UPDATED 7/30/21

Trim as follows:

Black Diamond 2 or 4 door with signature BroncoDave striping.

Lightning Blue, Race Red, Heritage Green, or Cactus Gray. (Other Bronco colors available for $1,500 additional cost)

MGV interior with seat cooling technology (with remote start) and BroncoDave signature plasticized seat backs (both rows). *Optional Beach Bum ™ under seat beverage cooler.

Gloss black steel wheels. Optional Sasquatch package with wider gloss black steel wheels.

High package standard. Optional speaker delete with grill covers removed for later installation. Optional Lux package with McIntosh Audio surround system including dual amplifiers and integrated subwoofer.

*No GOAT modes available. Only two functions in the BDBD setup. Manual operation and BEASTMODE. (Goes through anything and won't quit until it reaches the destination)

Sold topless with coupon for free painted hardtop and roof rack when available. Optional soft top $295. Optional MIC top $29.95

(First 100 will include Seahawks license plate frames and window decals)

Talk to your local dealer to place your order.
Except that you really need it to RUN they PASS up the opportunity. 🤔😖

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's Climate Pledge Arena, Rick. Climate Pledge. This proves you are too old to be commenting on the current state of Seattle sports. You live in the past. :p

And again, why is the Seattle guy dissing Seattle fans and Seattle sports? Is it because your lacrosse team isn't getting the attention it deserves? ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: