Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL, so which is it? On-vehicle storage....or NOT compatible with on-vehicle storage? Wow.
The onboard are not padded and are made so all doors can be stowed onboard. Garage are for more longterm and protection. They will not all fit onboard
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the correct take. Also BB optional upgrade is only for headlights, not tail-lights, so worst of both worlds and if BD had an optional upgrade it'd be the same.
Signature light upgrade includes taillights.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was at a Bronco event a couple of weeks ago and was told by the rep that each bag that holds one door is $340...I am sure the aftermarket will have something less expensive..$1200 to store your doors
This can’t be true, the rep was either an idiot or smoking something. The B&P has shown from the very beginning it was $300 and some change (don’t remember the exact amount) for all the on board door storage bags. I can see all 4 bags being in the $300 range

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah. But makes no sense... I'll take either one. I only wanted front two doors anyway. So the garage bags I believe are sold separately. Save some money. And I will find a way to strap them into the back when I want to lol
Yep. I just ordered the Garage storage bags instead because dealer gave me a better price than list, so almost half the cost of on board storage bags.

I figure the aftermarket (or me) will figure out a way to store them on board for the couple times a year I might actually want to do that and not leave them outside the vehicle.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Aren't the door bags automatically included whether you ask for them or not? That was my understanding.
I mistakenly thought so as well.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep. I just ordered the Garage storage bags instead because dealer gave me a better price than list, so almost half the cost of on board storage bags.

I figure the aftermarket (or me) will figure out a way to store them on board for the couple times a year I might actually want to do that and not leave them outside the vehicle.

Well, that was nice of him/her. I never really plan on storing them on-board - just wanted the less expensive option for garage storage.

So, how much did you pay and for what combination?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Did you order 2 or 4? The list for 4 is a lot more than the on board ones...what are you paying?

Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Signature light upgrade includes taillights.
Is that another B&P error? Have they confirmed signature tails as well? B&P states "Headlamps - LED with Signature Lighting" and changes the headlamps on the model, but does not change the tail-lights.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that another B&P error? Have they confirmed signature tails as well? B&P states "Headlamps - LED with Signature Lighting" and changes the headlamps on the model, but does not change the tail-lights.
It's been confirmed so many times if I were to list all the places I would definitely forget some.

Signature lighting includes the tail lamps.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond - Storage Bags & Signature LED Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 08.29.33
Ford Bronco Black Diamond - Storage Bags & Signature LED Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 08.29.59
Ford Bronco Black Diamond - Storage Bags & Signature LED 1622032320239

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I
It's been confirmed so many times if I were to list all the places I would definitely forget some.

Signature lighting includes the tail lamps.

Very cool. I guess I've just put blinders on since I've got a BD build and so it doesn't effect me either way, but that's good to see for all the BB folks out their. Thanks for sharing.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, that was nice of him/her. I never really plan on storing them on-board - just wanted the less expensive option for garage storage.

So, how much did you pay and for what combination?
Well, problem is maybe the dealer messed up. Charged me $190 for for "heavy duty garage storage bags" which doesn't match any of the prices in the accessories list going around. I assumed he put me for 4 doors since I am buying a 4 door, but maybe the dealer got confused and picked the wrong option?

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you order 2 or 4? The list for 4 is a lot more than the on board ones...what are you paying?
The dealer didn't give me a part number or anything so maybe he messed up. I have a 4 door, but it is possible he only ordered the front or rear two doors since price is $190? It didn't match any of the prices in the accesory list going around, so I asked Dennis from Ford who is in charge of communicating this stuff to the dealers when I saw him at the roadshow last week. He was also very perplexed and assumed it is the Coverking heavy duty garage storage bags. I asked about price difference from the list price and he said if you order directly from dealer before get vehicle rather than "aftermarket" he said sometimes dealers give a better price was his response.

I think more likely dealer might have just messed something up in the order. lol It will be a big surprise when I get mine, but maybe it will be cleared up long before then since I don't expect my Bronco anytime soon.
Sponsored