CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have 2 lingering questions about the Black Diamond I’m hoping to get some insight on:

1. Why aren’t the on-board storage bags shown as an option in the B&P?
I realize this could be a technical glitch with B&P, but it‘s still a problem considering those particular storage bags can only be purchased with the vehicle (at the time of this post). Currently, the only other option is the garage storage bags via Ford Accessories, but those aren’t outfitted for on-board storage...

2. Is there a technical/logistical explanation as to why Signature LED isn’t an option for BD?
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. No one knows. I figure to buy bags from the dealer.
2. Probably nearly 100 threads on this. No one knows why they selected out the BD for this special treatment, but one thing we know: you can't switch them without spending a crap load of cash. Headlight Revolution will have some options.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems like its easier to add water proof flooring and seat covers to a Big Bend then to buy pricey electronics to your Black Diamond. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because Ford wants the lights to entice people up to a Badlands...
It worked the opposite for me. Every time I thought about upping to the Badlands the headlights, grill and wheels killed the deal. I'll take the savings and upgrade the suspension and front differential if needed. I've always liked simple, round headlights on these types of vehicles as well as motorcycles. I can understand why someone would find the signature headlights attractive so I am glad there are choices.

On the other hand Ford almost got me with the mid package + MT deal. In the end the only things I wanted from mid were heated seats and intelligent keyless access. I'll get the heated seats done by a local upholstery shop and live without the latter. When I was at a preview event I met another Black Diamond guy who ended at the same conclusion I did.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Standard lights look better. 👍
Ya, I wouldn't want the sig lights or the beehive grille. BD grille and lights are amazing. Not really into the two door, but I would love to see a BD two door with the squared off fenders the sema build had. Along with the regular lights and BD grill I think it will look outstanding.

Basically this I guess by @Bellebracht Can't get this look with the others (stock anyways).
Ford Bronco Black Diamond - Storage Bags & Signature LED 1621961272030

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not sure what bags you're talking about but I would think i you could order directly from parts counter

No explanation for #2, all are LED so you're not necessarily upgrading by going signature lights. Personally i'm good with the standard lights, that and the grille are what kept me with a BD. A better question is why don't all Broncos have LED taillights.

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at a Bronco event a couple of weeks ago and was told by the rep that each bag that holds one door is $340...I am sure the aftermarket will have something less expensive..$1200 to store your doors

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was at a Bronco event a couple of weeks ago and was told by the rep that each bag that holds one door is $340...I am sure the aftermarket will have something less expensive..$1200 to store your doors
That.... That is fucking ridiculous.

Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 2 lingering questions about the Black Diamond I’m hoping to get some insight on:

1. Why aren’t the on-board storage bags shown as an option in the B&P?
I realize this could be a technical glitch with B&P, but it‘s still a problem considering those particular storage bags can only be purchased with the vehicle (at the time of this post). Currently, the only other option is the garage storage bags via Ford Accessories, but those aren’t outfitted for on-board storage...

2. Is there a technical/logistical explanation as to why Signature LED isn’t an option for BD?
1. If you are speaking of the storage bags for the roof sections...they are included in the price/with your BD order. If you are speaking of door bags....because there is no room to carry doors for the 2 door. For the 4 door, they are available through the parts department. They have many things through FORD Parts Dept that are not on B&P.
2. Probably because they want people to order higher packages.

I am Black Diamond all the way!

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
with the squared off fenders the sema build had
Oooooh, I hadn't seen that. The flattop wheel wells look WAY better. This is the first time I've seen something I wish Ford had done differently with the design. I wish I hadn't seen it, because now I can't unsee it.
Sponsored