Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The garage bags can be bought in pairs....so only fronts or only backs, or both, of course.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CKXVII

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum No one has yet been able to figure this out, so Iā€™m hoping you can help! Would you by chance have any insight on why the on-board storage bags are unavailable for the 4-Door Black Diamond w/ MIC top? Per the Order Guide, code ā€˜87Dā€™ only applies to soft-tops and even my dealer was unable to add them to my order, citing a prompt stating it conflicted w/ the equipment group.

As it stands, B&P is the only place offering the on-board storage bags (not to be confused with the garage storage bags). It blows my mind that a solution to this seemingly easy problem hasnā€™t materialized, especially since Ford Marketing has highly touted the ability to take the doors off and store them in the cargo area of a 4-door Bronco. I could be wrong, but it seems like it would be a quick fix.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond - Storage Bags & Signature LED 0D98CFEF-5E52-4443-A8C6-0FC55BB902E1

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe delivery on Sat.? Dealer could NOT order the on-board bags, doesn't even show for him. So I ordered garage bags and hope I can rig them on board.
Sponsored