First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll just take my bronco with no chip modules and store it in my garage and when chip module is ready I'll just push it to the dealer I'm literally across the street.
Sponsored

K0Y0TE1

Big Bend
First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram/Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you're confirming this is the parking lot for rat chewed wiring and these Broncos are headed to the crusher?

/s
Btw, your Bronco looks killer, well done!

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dirt/Ice/Mud mountain must be full as I rolled by a Ford parking lot in Allen Park, it was loaded with Broncos. Many were being unload from car haulers and filling several parking lots. Didnā€™t count them, but would guess hundreds, they were all over some mixed in with other personal vehicles. Anywhere there was a space they were putting a Bronco.

I hope they have some type of security there!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any rational that could happen those weeks?
Only that, in my mind - LOLOLOL- the hope is they've made their decision about shipping Broncos, which haven't been produced yet, and are not parked in the lot yet without 'non-safety related' chips to customers. Then, upon delivery and purchase we would get recalls from Ford when they have the remaining chips, for install in our rigs... šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those of you outside of SE Michigan, this is the scene everywhere. There are many thousands of GM pick ups around the Flint area. EVERYWHERE
Thank you. I think the same thing about each of these threads. The lots at the Stellantis/Chrysler Mack Assembly plant on the east side are usually packed full. Even in times without supply chain issues. I donā€™t think people realize how many cars Detroit churns out. And what that many cars looks like when theyā€™re all in the same lot.

I understand the bronco rollout has been particularly fraught. But these videos and pictures never look exceptional to me. If youā€™re not used to seeing this regularly, donā€™t let it stress you out.

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY BRONCO WITH NO CHIP I DON'T CARE

ORDERED ON 12/31/2021 THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

šŸ˜­

šŸ˜­
Sarcasm yes? Buckle up. Youā€™re about to hear from a bunch of us that waited for over a year or more.
It wonā€™t be sympathy calling. Perhaps you have jokes?

Last edited:

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

šŸ˜­
Reserved MY21 in 3/21. Ordered 7/21. Pushed to MY22. Re-ordered 10/15/21. Previewed 12/21, not pulled for production. Previewed 1/6/22 - scheduled for build week 3/21, pushed to 4/4, pushed to 4/11 (all through comms with dealer) Rcvd email from Ford 3/18, with all details of my build - scheduled for production week of 4/11. I sold my 2012 Tahoe 10/21, been driving a 2003 Expedition, milking it in hopes it lasts...LOLOLOL. All I can hope for is 4/11 week holds, it doesn't end up in a parking lot, and I get it by end of May. Fingers and toes crossed

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope mine that was built on 3/14 is parked there instead of Mud Mtn. At least this lot is paved.

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are being brought to this building (Roush) and are being completed literally as fast as possible. There is private security watching the lot (it's also less than a mile from the police department), which has techs working around the clock to finish vehicles. I work in product development (not the Bronco, sadly), and I've heard that getting these trucks done by the 3/31 deadline is absolutely the first priority. This lot is also right next to I-94, down the road from I-75 by about 4 miles, and about 5 miles from Ford's rail depot for Dearborn Truck.

They're pushing to get these trucks done, and as far as I can tell, they are busting ass to get them out. The whole situation sucks, but they're really trying to make it right. Please be patient. I'm waiting in line, too.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only that, in my mind - LOLOLOL- the hope is they've made their decision about shipping Broncos, which haven't been produced yet, and are not parked in the lot yet without 'non-safety related' chips to customers. Then, upon delivery and purchase we would get recalls from Ford when they have the remaining chips, for install in our rigs... šŸ˜‰
Iā€™m with ya man. But I canā€™t say I have a high hope.

DDBronco

Base
First Name
danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys I was serious with my post lol I only ordered a base bronco 12/31/21 (before the new year) how hard can it be right. I even ask my dealer they said no restraints on my bronco so they are shocked not to see I don't even have a vin number yet. Went in the dealer today saw them have 10 different broncos sitting around all with soft tops. I think things are getting better

Fingers crossed I get it in 2 months or 3 months max.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have lux package and thatā€™s about it. Do you think that might impact which module chip board is missing? I also think they have the modules since running production. Donā€™t understand why they donā€™t put some labor on it and get through it. Itā€™s not a hard install if itā€™s the non critical board.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

šŸ˜­
Youā€™re joking right? I reserved my Bronco 619 days ago and ordered it 402 days ago. My original build week was before you ordered and Iā€™m still waiting.
Sponsored

Last edited: