Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guys I was serious with my post lol I only ordered a base bronco 12/31/21 (before the new year) how hard can it be right. I even ask my dealer they said no restraints on my bronco so they are shocked not to see I don't even have a vin number yet. Went in the dealer today saw them have 10 different broncos sitting around all with soft tops. I think things are getting better

Fingers crossed I get it in 2 months or 3 months max.

As someone who's been on ice mountain for over 2 months all I can say is

Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are being brought to this building (Roush) and are being completed literally as fast as possible. There is private security watching the lot (it's also less than a mile from the police department), which has techs working around the clock to finish vehicles. I work in product development (not the Bronco, sadly), and I've heard that getting these trucks done by the 3/31 deadline is absolutely the first priority. This lot is also right next to I-94, down the road from I-75 by about 4 miles, and about 5 miles from Ford's rail depot for Dearborn Truck.

They're pushing to get these trucks done, and as far as I can tell, they are busting ass to get them out. The whole situation sucks, but they're really trying to make it right. Please be patient. I'm waiting in line, too.
Thank you! This may be the most substantial post Iā€™ve read in ages, and certainly more information than anyone @Ford Motor Company has provided. It does give a little bit of hope that these things will start moving soon.

Drab13

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved MY21 in 3/21. Ordered 7/21. Pushed to MY22. Re-ordered 10/15/21. Previewed 12/21, not pulled for production. Previewed 1/6/22 - scheduled for build week 3/21, pushed to 4/4, pushed to 4/11 (all through comms with dealer) Rcvd email from Ford 3/18, with all details of my build - scheduled for production week of 4/11. I sold my 2012 Tahoe 10/21, been driving a 2003 Expedition, milking it in hopes it lasts...LOLOLOL. All I can hope for is 4/11 week holds, it doesn't end up in a parking lot, and I get it by end of May. Fingers and toes crossed
Hope you get it then!!!

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bro, my BUILD WEEK was 12/6/2021 and I donā€™t have my Bronco yet šŸ¤£

7/14/20 reservation and converted to an order in January of 21ā€¦
PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY BRONCO WITH NO CHIP I DON'T CARE

ORDERED ON 12/31/2021 THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

šŸ˜­
Are you serious

He canā€™t be seriousā€¦.weā€™ve been waiting 17 months longerā€¦.šŸ¤¬

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope mine that was built on 3/14 is parked there instead of Mud Mtn. At least this lot is paved.
But it's an off road vehicle :p āœŒ

Sponsored

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drive by there every day, they are moving quite a few through that lotā€¦. It will be full one day the almost empty the next

DDBronco

Base
First Name
danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Youā€™re joking right? I reserved my Bronco 619 days ago and ordered it 402 days ago. My original build week was before you ordered and Iā€™m still waiting.
I am not joking I am dreaming can't a guy dream

:ROFLMAO:

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are being brought to this building (Roush) and are being completed literally as fast as possible. There is private security watching the lot (it's also less than a mile from the police department), which has techs working around the clock to finish vehicles. I work in product development (not the Bronco, sadly), and I've heard that getting these trucks done by the 3/31 deadline is absolutely the first priority. This lot is also right next to I-94, down the road from I-75 by about 4 miles, and about 5 miles from Ford's rail depot for Dearborn Truck.

They're pushing to get these trucks done, and as far as I can tell, they are busting ass to get them out. The whole situation sucks, but they're really trying to make it right. Please be patient. I'm waiting in line, too.
This is great info. Thanks. Just to clarify when you ā€œthey are being broughtā€ you mean ice mountain chip hold broncos or just the ones in this lot in the subject here??

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dirt/Ice/Mud mountain must be full as I rolled by a Ford parking lot in Allen Park, it was loaded with Broncos. Many were being unload from car haulers and filling several parking lots. Didnā€™t count them, but would guess hundreds, they were all over some mixed in with other personal vehicles. Anywhere there was a space they were putting a Bronco..
Another thought... If they can drive, they should SHIP!! IMO šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Wow! I seriously hope this is true. Around the clock a bit over exaggerated? Like 24-7? :unsure:

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY BRONCO WITH NO CHIP I DON'T CARE

ORDERED ON 12/31/2021 THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

šŸ˜­
Oh wow thatā€™s brutal, 83 days? How did you make it this far without dying? I donā€™t think anyone hereā€™s waited as long as you have.
Sponsored