First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know how this works with the front camera? Looks like it may not block the view very much
Sponsored

lys_sah

Wildtrak
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to threw on my new brush guard with the LED light bar. I hooked it up to the OEM auxiliary switch #3, which was super easy.

66259BB7-E0E5-4485-8A41-A44992470FAF.jpeg

I’ve been looking for one that is easy to install with the modular bumper and one that also protects the lights. Totally stoked! What do you guys think?

https://vanguardoffroad.com/i-30497590?q=

[Edit]: I’ve gotten so many compliments on it from my family members. I like how sturdy and durable it is. I think it’s really awesome. Also, I like how it protects the headlights, and most of the other brush guards don’t do that. The black powder coat finish on it is very nice, and the light bar already comes included and installed on it with an extra wiring harness. Super bright. I’ll take it off road and let y’all know how it holds up next time I go off road.
I finally pulled trig and got mine. I also have the pre-wiring and have not messed with electric before. When you attached to yours up to the aux did you use the purple wire located in the front of the hood and if so did you just ground off the black wire or what did you do with it? Super noob here thanks in advance!