Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless of course you hit an adult ass deer front on doing 60 mph on the freeway in your jeep with said bull bar, then it saves your life and your vehicle. But that was a freak occurrence, hopefully.:oops:
Sponsored

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d rather have the winch not block the camera

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could they not just bend it forward a bit away from the bumper?
The rep at Jack Demmer Ford (Wayne , Mi event- literally across the street from MAP) said it would be higher and further out.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at the point where I'm going to try to get one of these bars in their current configuration. Then, when I finally get my Bronco, I'm going to install it and post pics of it here as often as possible.

Then...

Some B6G Posters: "Oh my GOD, it is partially covering the RONC!!!". "Oh my GOD!!!", "Oh my GOD!!!" or similar nonsense ad naseum...

Me: "I cannot believe this is any type of issue at all. Who the eff really cares? This is ridiculous."

That's going to be fun!
Now I really want one of the early ones on my early build Bronco, they just became a rare pre-production Limited Edition .....that sucker would be worth a mint after I'm dead and gone. lol
I hope they give us the option of keeping an old version.

(This is awesome, we just turned a reject into a coveted part....sort of like vinyl seating! LOL ---Marine Grade Brush Guard!)

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Working in the automotive aftermarket industry, I can say that it isn’t just the RTR, ARB and 4WP folks that will have aftermarket parts available sooner rather than later for the bronco. Several different industry contacts have confirmed this.

I will modify my vehicle like most others. Slowly and over time as I am able to throw more money at it.
👆This. That’s the way it’s done. That’s what makes the Bronco a unique vehicle for Ford; the ease with which it can be customized. If you buy all the Ford(tm) trinkets from the dealer, to make it LOOK like you customized your ride, you miss out on all the fun and freedom of making your vehicle unique. Hell, it ain’t unique, it’s just got a higher trim level from factory.

I am looking forward to seeing what folks here do to their rides that hasn’t been done before. All the bad-assery that can be dreamed up and brought to life. I am looking forward to investing not just money but time into my Bronco; making it exactly what I want it to be.

Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sure it's been mentioned but couldn't they just resign the damn grill and move BRONCO vs messing with the bull bar/camera

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The question should be, are you adding it to your order now or waiting to see what it looks like?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The question should be, are you adding it to your order now or waiting to see what it looks like?
I added it after Ford offered $$ for the mod top issue.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting to see. Especially if it causes a delay.

Jette

Black Diamond
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco grille with brush bar looks clean and aggressive, no one needs to read the letters to know that there is a Bronco in your face.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is an issue.
Why put bronco there just to cover up?
Why not take of all logos.ford,bronco, trim and then everyone will think it's a new Jeep model?
Idiots everywhere not just on jeep forums..Now the idiots are here because this is the new jeep
Not sure if you’re calling me an idiot with my driving/fog lights on an auxiliary switch comment or not. It’s included in your multi-quote.

Not sure why you’d call me an idiot for this comment if you did. Care to explain?

Thanks

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My apologies BrentC did not see the double quote. I removed the quote referencing you..
LOL, thanks - I was...curious...

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is an issue.
Why put bronco there just to cover up?
Why not take of all logos.ford,bronco, trim and then everyone will think it's a new Jeep model?
Idiots everywhere not just on jeep forums..Now the idiots are here because this is the new jeep

You have no argument, you just call someone (apparently me, since you quoted my post) with a different opinion on the subject "idiots". Twice.

Per you, I am an "idiot" for having a different opinion on the cosmetic appearance of a vehicle. Correct?

The moment you reduce yourself to name calling, you have lost the argument.

Anyone have the part # of that B-O bar? I can't seem to find it.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have no argument, you just call someone (apparently me, since you quoted my post) with a different opinion on the subject "idiots". Twice.

Per you, I am an "idiot" for having a different opinion on the cosmetic appearance of a vehicle. Correct?

The moment you reduce yourself to name calling, you have lost the argument.

Anyone have the part # of that B-O bar? I can't seem to find it.
Was Listed as an optional "Ford Accessories (Custom accessories, Preinstalled)" Ford order code # 68B as "Brush Guard" with a note: 4-Door - Not available with 2.7L Engine (99P)
Sponsored