George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to threw on my new brush guard with the LED light bar. I hooked it up to the OEM auxiliary switch #3, which was super easy.

Ford Bronco New Brush Guard from Vanguard OffRoad 66259BB7-E0E5-4485-8A41-A44992470FAF

I’ve been looking for one that is easy to install with the modular bumper and one that also protects the lights. Totally stoked! What do you guys think?

https://vanguardoffroad.com/i-30497590?q=

[Edit]: I’ve gotten so many compliments on it from my family members. I like how sturdy and durable it is. I think it’s really awesome. Also, I like how it protects the headlights, and most of the other brush guards don’t do that. The black powder coat finish on it is very nice, and the light bar already comes included and installed on it with an extra wiring harness. Super bright. I’ll take it off road and let y’all know how it holds up next time I go off road.
Sponsored

Last edited:

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to threw on my new brush guard with the LED light bar. I hooked it up to the OEM auxiliary switch #3, which was super easy.

Ford Bronco New Brush Guard from Vanguard OffRoad 66259BB7-E0E5-4485-8A41-A44992470FAF

I’ve been looking for one that is easy to install with the modular bumper and one that also protects the lights. Totally stoked! What do you guys think?

Love it, best looking one yet. How is the light bar?

Reactions: FFF

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been looking for something like this! Looks great! How easy was the install? Any modification required?

OP
OP

glewisn

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Light bar is great. I've only gone offroading once so far in NM, but that was before I threw it on. I'll have to give it a try on the trail to see how well it performs.

Super easy with a modular bumper. You just take the OEM screws off and put it back on. 8 screws in total. Then wire in the light bar. I got the OEM Auxiliary switch box, so it was super easy.

Just FYI I routed the light bar to switch 3 because the wire was right there in the front and had enough amperage/volts/etc.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Light bar is great. I've only gone offroading once so far in NM, but that was before I threw it on. I'll have to give it a try on the trail to see how well it performs.

Super easy with a modular bumper. You just take the OEM screws off and put it back on. 8 screws in total. Then wire in the light bar. I got the OEM Auxiliary switch box, so it was super easy.

Just FYI I routed the light bar to switch 3 because the wire was right there in the front and had enough amperage/volts/etc.
Is the light bar included in the price? If not what light bar fits?

Sponsored

RaceRedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This looks like an improved version of the JCR one... Very good looking!

Reactions: FFF

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the look of this one! Appears to fit around the front perfectly. Does it come with the light bar or is it an opening that you have to attach your own light bar to?

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The link says its not available

OP
OP

glewisn

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the look of this one! Appears to fit around the front perfectly. Does it come with the light bar or is it an opening that you have to attach your own light bar to?
It came with the light bar already. I thought it was a great price, which is why I chose this one. The black powder coat is very durable. It’s very sturdy. Don't expect it to be a full-on Ranch Hand though! I think it's more for looks, but I like the extra protection it provides for the headlamps.... Lots of the other brush guards I’ve seen on the market don’t protect the lights. This is why I chose this one instead of the OEM Ford brush guard or some of the others.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

glewisn

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the light bar included in the price? If not what light bar fits?
Yes, the light bar was included in the price, and they throw in a wiring harness too. I thought it was a good deal because of that. Build quality is better than I expected! But if you have the OEM AUX switches, you won't have to try to put the button into your cabin or all that mess. Just tie into AUX switch lines.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It came with the light bar already. I thought it was a good price, which is why I chose this one. The powder coat is quite durable. Don't expect it to be a full-on Ranch Hand though! I think it's more for looks, but I like the little bit of extra protection it provides for the headlamps.... This is why I chose this one instead of the OEM Ford brush guard or some of the others.
Yes I noticed it only mounts in those two locations so will have to be weary about hooking something up to it that I needed to pull

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I noticed it only mounts in those two locations so will have to be weary about hooking something up to it that I needed to pull
Yeah these all tend to be more cosmetic over protection and in some cases cause even more damage should it be hit in the right place. I still like it and will think about it since it comes with the light.

First Name
Cyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I loved the look of yours so I pulled the trigger on this as well. I have been waiting for a good looking brush guard to come out for the modular bumper for quite some time and this one checks most of the boxes.

Ford Bronco New Brush Guard from Vanguard OffRoad CFFAD6B6-3DCD-4145-884B-4EB5441C1F8D

Ford Bronco New Brush Guard from Vanguard OffRoad 425A2DF0-1603-4BB4-BF1A-395EA8758B60

FFF

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I loved the look of yours so I pulled the trigger on this as well. I have been waiting for a good looking brush guard to come out for the modular bumper for quite some time and this one checks most of the boxes.

Ford Bronco New Brush Guard from Vanguard OffRoad 425A2DF0-1603-4BB4-BF1A-395EA8758B60

Well now looking at these and the great pix, I just ordered one. Found an "open box" sale online. Marked it down to $280. Best looking guard yet!
Sponsored