First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I decided to go into the Build and Price in depth for the first time in a while.

I review what appears to be new options in the Build and Price Tool for the Base 2-door for 2021. I explain why the vehicle is actually $645 less than what the Build and Price shows. I will cover the exterior options including what appear to be some new roof options. I go over the strategy for using FordPass points for the accessories. Also, it may be a better "value" decision to just buy some of these in the aftermarket. I will give his opinion on what interests me. NOTE: This is part 1 of a 2 part video.

Looks like the Rock Stars are up to:

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The vehicle isn't 645 less than b&p shows, that's just acquisition fee. Which if you are leasing is a very real part of the cap cost. If you aren't leasing, it isn't. There's no mystery there.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The vehicle isn't 645 less than b&p shows, that's just acquisition fee. Which if you are leasing is a very real part of the cap cost. If you aren't leasing, it isn't. There's no mystery there.
The build and price defaults into a lease, presumably to show a low payment. However, the negative of this is strategy that this $645 shows up in total cost of the vehicle at the bottom with no explanation. It is a cost that is not actually associated with the vehicle. It is like a "closing cost" that has to do with a mortgage and has nothing to do with the price of a house.
Sponsored