First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a Bronco Bandlands and love it. My buddy want's to buy one as well but is worried about the build time/dealer markup so he has been scoping a Bronco Sport. Dealer is offering 30k for a Bronco Sport, 17k for his Jeep trade in. Dealer said if he wants to pre-order the Bronco it would be a 16 month wait. I have seen the various posts about how to get your Bronco faster, go soft top, kill the hitch, go to high volume dealer, etc.

I told my buddy, "I'll take it to the good people at G6." : )

Is 16 months turn around for base Bronco realistic?
Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sounds about right i would think for any new orders. We are just getting around to reservation holders now. That being said it has everything to do with how it is built out. I think he would get it much faster with soft top, 2.3L, and no n sas.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

16 months is a fair estimate if you order something like:
- Badlands
- Sasquatch (2.7L, 10sp)
- MIC
- Lux
- Leather
- Tow package

However, if you do the following you'll probably get it delivered in a few months:
- Badlands
- 2.3L, 7MT
- Soft top
- High
- MGV

It's not like waiting 12 months and ordering the car you want will put it in your driveway sooner than if you just order now and wait. There's no obligation to buy the vehicle when it arrives, just make sure your friend knows they need to get as much of a pricing commitment in writing with sales manager signature confirming out the door pricing prior to placing that order.

OP
OP
TK421

TK421

Outer Banks
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was super helpful. Question, might be another post, but if my buddy builds a new Bronco what sort of paperword does he need to get from the dealer to ensure he doesn't get stuck with dealer markup when it arrives? Ive read about it but cant find it.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This was super helpful. Question, might be another post, but if my buddy builds a new Bronco what sort of paperword does he need to get from the dealer to ensure he doesn't get stuck with dealer markup when it arrives? Ive read about it but cant find it.
Ask for the Dora that will show all his options and the msrp price and have them sign it stating that the msrp is the agreed upon price

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It‘s gonna take him 16 months of counseling to get over the stigma of driving up and parking a Bronco Sport next to yours or any other real Bronco.
Sponsored