First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
With trade in values skyrocketing, new vehicles scarce due to the microchip shortage, what will our new Broncos be worth at time of delivery. $10k over sticker? Thoughts?
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With trade in values skyrocketing, new vehicles scarce due to the microchip shortage, what will our new Broncos be worth at time of delivery. $10k over sticker? Thoughts?
Be worth? What ever someone is willing to pay for it. But a true market value won't be any more than MSRP. It will depreciate right off the lot.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be worth? What ever someone is willing to pay for it. But a true market value won't be any more than MSRP. It will depreciate right off the lot.
By definition, market value is what the market will pay. The truest market value is what you can get for an item on the open market. I think Broncos delivered this summer will be one of the rare vehicles that may appreciate the minute a person takes delivery. So, market value greater than MSRP.

It won't last long though - as soon as a reasonable number are delivered and used vehicles begin showing up on dealer lots, that premium will disappear fast, but there will be a bubble market for a while.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hereā€™s the problem with that. Say you do sell yours for $10k over MSRP, what do you replace it with? I know Iā€™m already hearing people talking about selling their first Editions, and like any possession, you are free to sell it, keep it or give it away. I just wonder what the reason is, I have been waiting a long time for a chance to buy a new Bronco, and Iā€™m lucky to have a FE reservation, I plan on keeping it for a very long time.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go again...

Ford Bronco New Car Value Bronco G3yZQxmuw3PgI

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been wondering about this myself. I think $10k would be about right. Depending on the model I guess.

I could definitely imagine people that canā€™t wait saying screw it and paying a premium to get one earlier than otherwise possible.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone hear anything about an FE being offered for sale on Ebay for $100k?

I heard that FORD was auditing a dealer over concerns they were the one's trying to sell it.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, y'all are trolling your dreams to turn the Bronco into the Playstation 5?

These threads are just bad.

If you want to make some money; invest, learn a new skill, work hard.

It's sleazy to take advantage of people and just like many of the so called Playstation 5 scammers, you may be the one who gets hosed in the end. A few guys lost their lives; my level of sympathy is close to zero. :cautious:
Sponsored