W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Big Bend doesn’t have sway bar disconnect and 12 inch screen. It has everything else I wanted but some goat modes that forescan will fix.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Speaking for myself I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on something I really didn't want. You obviously wanted a 2 door OBX. So wait for the 2 door OBX. Unless you just want any Bronco to drive.

I guess you could buy the BB and hope that by the time the OBX is delivered you could break even on the trade or maybe a little better. That is a variable that many can assume. But no one knows for sure.

holo37

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You might get that OBX sooner than you think. I ordered in Oct 21 and had a build date of 1/24/22.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t see 4 door Broncos holding value. They’re already everywhere for resale. Broncos were 2 door, so the appeal is Ford’s modern interpretation.
I disagree with this take. When 4 dr Jeeps came out, everyone said Jeeps are supposed to be 2 doors. This is horrible! But I would guess 90% of the people buying jeeps aren’t offroaders, they are family people who need room for kids. These days all you can find are 4 door jeeps.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I disagree with this take. When 4 dr Jeeps came out, everyone said Jeeps are supposed to be 2 doors. This is horrible! But I would guess 90% of the people buying jeeps aren’t offroaders, they are family people who need room for kids. These days all you can find are 4 door jeeps.
I love the look of the two doors but for most people they would suck to own no room in back and with kids the in and out would kill so much time way faster/easier if they have there own doors

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the look of the two doors but for most people they would suck to own no room in back and with kids the in and out would kill so much time way faster/easier if they have there own doors
Just to be clear, I love the 2 door and that’s what I am getting. But only because I don’t have to haul kids around anymore
Sponsored