Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
2023 Bronco placed #4 with a projected 5-year resale value of 65.4%

10 Best Overall Resale Values of 2023

Awards List: https://www.kbb.com/awards/best-resale-value-cars-trucks-suvs/

Kelley Blue Book’s annual Best Resale Value Awards recognizes the 10 individual vehicles that are projected to retain the highest percentage of their original manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). This list represents the best of the best, and the threshold for this honor is high.

These vehicles retain their value better than 95% of all other models. While the average new vehicle will be worth about 45% of its original sticker price after 60 months, these 10 vehicles will return an average of about 65% to their owners’ pockets.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco's 5-Year Projected Resale Value is near top of KBB's Best Resale Value Awards List Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 8.15.39 AM
Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two interesting questions I'd be interested in answers for:
- We know comparing resale value to MSRP is useless when nothing was sold for MSRP, so how does resale value compare to actual sales price?
- How much is the data thrown off by orders that DID get sold at MSRP but then got flipped after a few months for $5k or $10k more than MSRP? That's a symptom of a constrained new car market that will not exist once production meets demand and the vehicle will follow a more typical depreciation curve.

No doubt the Bronco will hold its value well relative to other vehicles (like the Tacoma and Wrangler do), but its specific position right now is extremely unique.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

Kelley Blue Book’s annual Best Resale Value Awards recognizes the 10 individual vehicles that are projected to retain the highest percentage of their original manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). This list represents the best of the best, and the threshold for this honor is high.

These vehicles retain their value better than 95% of all other models. While the average new vehicle will be worth about 45% of its original sticker price after 60 months, these 10 vehicles will return an average of about 65% to their owners’ pockets.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco's 5-Year Projected Resale Value is near top of KBB's Best Resale Value Awards List Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 8.15.39 AM
I am not selling. This question is MOOT!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fact that I got...xplan pricing...on a antimatter loaded sasqutch...and putting on 4-5k/miles a year...means my resale in 5 years compared to what I paid would be an insanely high % if the baseline is 65%.

FYI - I think KBB assumes 75,000 miles for these 5 year resale estimate.

Last edited:

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two interesting questions I'd be interested in answers for:
- We know comparing resale value to MSRP is useless when nothing was sold for MSRP, so how does resale value compare to actual sales price?
- How much is the data thrown off by orders that DID get sold at MSRP but then got flipped after a few months for $5k or $10k more than MSRP? That's a symptom of a constrained new car market that will not exist once production meets demand and the vehicle will follow a more typical depreciation curve.

No doubt the Bronco will hold its value well relative to other vehicles (like the Tacoma and Wrangler do), but its specific position right now is extremely unique.
Got mine for MSRP and good luck with getting product back up waiting over a month for factory steps

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 8.15.39 AM.jpg
Still being offered MSRP +10% for my 4 door FE, Lightening Blue. Only 12k miles on it, keeping the garage, driving as needed to maintain optimal functionality, using my basemansquatch as my daily now. The FE is immaculate, and the number out there will dwindle every. single. day. LFG!

AND MY CORVETTE IS ON ORDER! yyyyyyyeah!

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still being offered MSRP +10% for my 4 door FE, Lightening Blue. Only 12k miles on it, keeping the garage, driving as needed to maintain optimal functionality, using my basemansquatch as my daily now. The FE is immaculate, and the number out there will dwindle every. single. day. LFG!

AND MY CORVETTE IS ON ORDER! yyyyyyyeah!
One can not live on broncos alone😀

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The FE is immaculate, and the number out there will dwindle every. single. day. LFG
I dont think an FE will be totaled on a daily basis lol, but yes, the number of FEs is only going down.

BigTex22

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD, 2021 BMW 430i Conv
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What’s so special about the Tacomas?