Sponsored

New hair brained scheme: need any info you guys might have on if this will work?

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

that sounds like a NA mentality which is true, but with single / twin turbo setup the tq power band is a whole lot lower.
at 65mph, it's a 400 rpm difference...(2000x1.2=2400) NOT enough to even be hardly noticeable. But just enough to likely overcome the heavy rotational Mass added by the additional weight of larger tires.
Sponsored

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what tires are you running?
I am still mostly near stock SAS geometry with small tires. Trying to burn through the OBX 32s some before I make changes. I guess I am way cheap. I am 95% on the street right now anyway. Still thinking thru my use case and how to build out what I need. It’s just me and the wife with dogs and top down right now.

Evaluating the response/capabilities on different trails to see how everything handles. New to off roading. I am way to cautious to just throw money at stuff that is not necessary for my use case. Also maybe way too skeptical of the aftermarket engineering design capabilities. A lot of stuff out there is surprisingly bad and not well thought out. It is a challenge to sort through it all.

Also trying to retire early. So working way to hard and trying to save some cash. I don’t think portals are for me but maybe I will catch the bug when I have more time to play. I am going to try and get out once a month this year.

Angolina

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mullets
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A hair ties (also called a ponytail holder, hair band, hair elastic, wrap around, gogo, or bobble) is an item used to fasten hair, particularly long hair, away from areas such as the face. This is usually done as part of a hairstyle such as pigtails, bunches, or ponytails for straight, wavy, and loosely curled hair, and referred to as afro puffs, bunny tails, and "pineapples" for highly curled and highly textured natural hair. Two common types of hair tie are the scrunchie[1] and the elastic. The term can also include a fixed tie or rubber band which is placed through or around strands to hold specific parts of hair together, rather than tie it or clasp them together like a hair clip.

OP
OP
Valhalla

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A hair ties (also called a ponytail holder, hair band, hair elastic, wrap around, gogo, or bobble) is an item used to fasten hair, particularly long hair, away from areas such as the face. This is usually done as part of a hairstyle such as pigtails, bunches, or ponytails for straight, wavy, and loosely curled hair, and referred to as afro puffs, bunny tails, and "pineapples" for highly curled and highly textured natural hair. Two common types of hair tie are the scrunchie[1] and the elastic. The term can also include a fixed tie or rubber band which is placed through or around strands to hold specific parts of hair together, rather than tie it or clasp them together like a hair clip.
So you are saying turn it into a warthog, gotcha.
Sponsored