First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The NH offrodeo is held at Gunstock Mountain resort....about 3.5 hours from Bangor. July 4 week will certainly be busy at tourist spots and restaurants close to the local lakes, but depends on whether you are doing other things before/after.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The NH offrodeo is held at Gunstock Mountain resort....about 3.5 hours from Bangor. July 4 week will certainly be busy at tourist spots and restaurants close to the local lakes, but depends on whether you are doing other things before/after.
Thank you. My town is crazy with tourists for the week of the 4th so thinking of heading out of town. Road trip with stops along the way, attend NH Off-Roadeo, attend a concert in Bangor, and road trip back.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. My town is crazy with tourists for the week of the 4th so thinking of heading out of town. Road trip with stops along the way, attend NH Off-Roadeo, attend a concert in Bangor, and road trip back.
as long as you can find lodging, should be no problem. Traffic is worse if coming north from the Boston area on Fridays and Saturdays. If driving from off rodeo to Bangor, you can take state Route 25 to Portland, ME to avoid coastal ME holiday traffic...should be no problem to Bangor from there (I-95). We use 25 often to drive from central NH to see in laws in Brunswick, ME. Saturday traffic can be pretty bad in the Boston-Portland/I-95 corridor all summer as summer rental turnover is on Saturdays....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to wheeling in New England. Mud and granite! Indus the offroadeo at gunstock back when it first opened. Great area.

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have a bike week in laconia not sure of the dates but I certainly wouldn't go there then. Going by the number of motorcycle burnouts all over the roads it must be a crazy time.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, bike week....fresh air and the roar of Harley's heard in every corner of the state 🤣

I think scheduled for early June 2024

eduard4us

Outer Banks
First Name
Eduard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny enough, the Off-rodeo folks called me a month or so ago because I had started my registration but had not completed it....asking if I had any questions to finalize. I told them I was waiting for NH to open up for 2024....they said the system should open in March.

We live 40 minutes from Gunstock....so hoping to book a date for 2024.
It is open now, just reserved my spot for May.

Sponsored

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Motorcycle week this year is June 8-16.

There's a lot of activities centered around Laconia, which is pretty close to Gilford and you can certainly expect increased traffic and it will be harder to get lodging.

RideClimbNJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my Bronco and I’m new to Roadeo. Do you drive your own Bronco or do they provide one? I did this years ago with Land Rover and we used their vehicle.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got my Bronco and I’m new to Roadeo. Do you drive your own Bronco or do they provide one? I did this years ago with Land Rover and we used their vehicle.
Their vehicles. You can buy extra insurance, I didn't and no one in my group needed it either whether they bought it or not.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Their vehicles. You can buy extra insurance, I didn't and no one in my group needed it either whether they bought it or not.
I can confirm.

You aren't allowed to drive your own vehicle at an Off-Roadeo Event.

The vehicle that you drive may not be the same model as the one that you own.

Each location has a limited number of vehicles, in a limited number of configurations.

RideClimbNJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heading to the NH Roadeo in June. I’d love to car camp in my Bronco. Is there a place I can do that on location? Is there anywhere nearby you would recommend? It’s a long drive for me, would like to go low cost.
Sponsored