Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reviews do show the XRGB as actually significantly brighter than the XB (and OEM of course). Even Morioto’s video shows that they are slightly less output on high than the OEM, but due to better alignment/beam control, the light is more efficiently used. Def go with XRGB for the brightest (and also easier control of DRL).
Thanks. That’s what I’m thinking. But now I see the Oracle lights for a lot less money.… It‘s pretty tough to find an actual comparison though since they are all so new.
Sponsored

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks. That’s what I’m thinking. But now I see the Oracle lights for a lot less money.… It‘s pretty tough to find an actual comparison though since they are all so new.
The reviews and reputation of Morimoto have me sold. I just place my order. Do consider the rebate for sending in your own (original) lights. For my 22 Bronco, they will give me $600 when they receive my OEM lights, which you simply return with their shipping cost and materials used to get your new lights. Don’t know if Oracle is making this offer. But it basically cuts the price in half. And I don’t need my OEM lights hanging around on a shelf. https://www.morimotohid.com/paidtotrade

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I’m thinking the same as you.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The reviews and reputation of Morimoto have me sold. I just place my order. Do consider the rebate for sending in your own (original) lights. For my 22 Bronco, they will give me $600 when they receive my OEM lights, which you simply return with their shipping cost and materials used to get your new lights. Don’t know if Oracle is making this offer. But it basically cuts the price in half. And I don’t need my OEM lights hanging around on a shelf. https://www.morimotohid.com/paidtotrade
Didn't place the order through us???

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Didn't place the order through us???
No, sorry. I felt direct might be the quickest way to get them, since they appear to be back ordered everywhere (13 Feb on your site). And given their nearly $1,300 price, I thought a it may be easier to work directly with them in the event of a warranty issue (hopefully that doesn't become a need - but for the price - I wanted to minimize risk).

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, sorry. I felt direct might be the quickest way to get them, since they appear to be back ordered everywhere (13 Feb on your site). And given their nearly $1,300 price, I thought a it may be easier to work directly with them in the event of a warranty issue (hopefully that doesn't become a need - but for the price - I wanted to minimize risk).
You're actually going to end up at the back of the line and the service you get will take longer (they ship orders in the order in which they came in and chances are have sold out the first batch, whereas we have pallets of them coming in as the first dealer to actually put an order in)... Morimoto is best sold through the dealer network since you get better support through the dealer network and quicker shipping through dealers like me, since we stock the products... Warranty returns take longer when you purchase direct (us dealers have dedicated people we work with for returns, compared to the general customer who gets stuck in a queue waiting on a response).

That's why we're a Master Dealer for Morimoto and have been a top seller for years, because you get better support through us

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered through you yesterday. Thanks for your help and advice.
I was referring to Aviators post. But I don't show any orders from a "Denny" in my system over the last few days

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's my alias.
:)

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You're actually going to end up at the back of the line and the service you get will take longer (they ship orders in the order in which they came in and chances are have sold out the first batch, whereas we have pallets of them coming in as the first dealer to actually put an order in)... Morimoto is best sold through the dealer network since you get better support through the dealer network and quicker shipping through dealers like me, since we stock the products... Warranty returns take longer when you purchase direct (us dealers have dedicated people we work with for returns, compared to the general customer who gets stuck in a queue waiting on a response).

That's why we're a Master Dealer for Morimoto and have been a top seller for years, because you get better support through us
Thanks for the info and response. I will consider that with my future orders - Bronco guy, so by definition, not done with this over-sized Lego toy 🤪👍🏻 I’ll try to remember to update when my order ships, as reference.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the info and response. I will consider that with my future orders - Bronco guy, so by definition, not done with this over-sized Lego toy 🤪👍🏻 I’ll try to remember to update when my order ships, as reference.
Just cancel your direct order with the manufacturer, and order on our site. This way you get a set as soon as they are available since we have tons of them coming in to our own warehouse for our Bronco customers. No waiting at the end of a long line with the manufacturer. They'll ship within a day of them being available

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just cancel your direct order with the manufacturer, and order on our site. This way you get a set as soon as they are available since we have tons of them coming in to our own warehouse for our Bronco customers. No waiting at the end of a long line with the manufacturer. They'll ship within a day of them being available
I am not inclined to do that. And if I had ordered with you and discovered another avenue would be quicker after the fact, I wouldn’t cancel my order with you either. Just not how I roll. But thank you for the communication 👍🏻

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received this email stating the rebate would be $700, but when I filled out the application, it maxed out at $600.

My lights are in perfect condition BTW.

68DC13D8-3449-4ADF-B100-DFE56001EDF3.png

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received this email stating the rebate would be $700, but when I filled out the application, it maxed out at $600.

My lights are in perfect condition BTW.

Ford Bronco NEW HEADLIGHTS | Morimoto XB LED Headlights Announced 68DC13D8-3449-4ADF-B100-DFE56001EDF3
Receive "UP TO"

Max value on Bronco headlights is $600