Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I installed them over the weekend and LOVE THEM. I thought that I had them adjusted high enough, but evidently not. I have a sloped driveway, so it's hard to get an accurate reading at home. I had a couple of questions. I cannot seem to find the dimple in the headlight that you are supposed to measure from, also is there a way to adjust them without taking the entire grill and trim panel off and accessing the 8mm bolt. I know a lot of headlights have knobs you turn and what not. I added the spacers that were included, but I might have to add some washers behind them if there isn't an easier way to access for adjusting. Thanks for any info!
Sponsored

Bobbyfr

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the XRGB’s. There are what looks like Phillips screw heads on the top towards the outer fenders. Mine also came with a rubber cover to over the lower screw which would angle the light up some. I can take a pic of the screw head for adjustment if you need.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, that would be great! I installed the rubber covers but it is still too low. Does yours happen to have the dimple on the faceplate of the light. My stock ones had it but I cannot find it on the new ones.

Spazz2k

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need to try the rubber cover on mine. I have adjusted all the way up and still have issue with them sitting too low on the road in front of me.

As far as the lights....white is not very white IMO. I have been keeping them orange, which looks far better to me than the white does.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need to try the rubber cover on mine. I have adjusted all the way up and still have issue with them sitting too low on the road in front of me.

As far as the lights....white is not very white IMO. I have been keeping them orange, which looks far better to me than the white does.
Same. I have the Amber grill lights and keep the drls on Amber as well.

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine are also too low even with the spacers on 35s with a 3” lift. Going to have to figure something else out. Mine need to come up several inches.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine are also too low even with the spacers on 35s with a 3” lift. Going to have to figure something else out. Mine need to come up several inches.
I have the same specs and the same issue. I'm gonna raise them as high as I can tonight and see if that helps. I might end up taking the front end apart again and adding washers behind the spacers. I really hope I don't have to. The brights are perfect but the regular headlights are way too low.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the same specs and the same issue. I'm gonna raise them as high as I can tonight and see if that helps. I might end up taking the front end apart again and adding washers behind the spacers. I really hope I don't have to. The brights are perfect but the regular headlights are way too low.
Yep same. I haven’t taken the grill apart again to add washers but that’s the next step

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep same. I haven’t taken the grill apart again to add washers but that’s the next step
Ok. Got them adjusted correctly. I have both rubber spacers on and had to adjust the lights all the way up, but they are just high enough for me. I'm a small female though. My husband is super tall and he felt that they were still too low for him, but it was perfect for my height.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok. Got them adjusted correctly. I have both rubber spacers on and had to adjust the lights all the way up, but they are just high enough for me. I'm a small female though. My husband is super tall and he felt that they were still too low for him, but it was perfect for my height.
Did you have to use the adjustment screw that I hear others mention? When I installed mine I wasn’t paying that close of attention to if there was a adjustment screw.

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you have to use the adjustment screw that I hear others mention? When I installed mine I wasn’t paying that close of attention to if there was a adjustment screw.
Yes, adjusted the adjustment screws all the way up and used the rubber spacers.
Sponsored