Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone!

Excited to join the forum, placed my Bronco order last week and already impatient for it to arrive. It'll be my first truck and American built car I've owned at that. My dad had a '96 Bronco Eddie Bauer when I grew up so now it's my turn to keep the Bronco legacy. In the Eastside of Atlanta area so looking forward to meeting other owners in what I hope is only a few month wait.

Order: 4DR Velocity Blue Badlands, 2.7 V6, Sasquatch, High package, Soft Top.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your order.

Please join the Georgia Bronco group in my signature.

OP
OP
FSUMcFly

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I've definitely heard it all while going to school at FSU lol luckily I was there during the Jimbo years so football was still in our favor.

I live in Gwinnett county so just east of the perimeter. I used to have to commute to Lenox each day for work but now that'll only be two days or so a week moving forward which gave me to motivation to trade in the commuter car for the Bronco. You're right, couldn't imagine having the 7 speed in ATL traffic! I also have a Mazdaspeed Miata as a play car and it barely sees the commute even on nice days due to the 6 speed.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your order.

Please join the Georgia Bronco group in my signature.
Thank you! I definitely will.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

East of Atlanta? Hoping you didn’t order from Loganville Ford. The community recently had to review bomb them over unexpected mark up upon delivery.

welcome btw!

OP
OP
FSUMcFly

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

East of Atlanta? Hoping you didn’t order from Loganville Ford. The community recently had to review bomb them over unexpected mark up upon delivery.

welcome btw!
Nope I dodged that bullet! I went to Five Star Ford in Snellville luckily. I have a good friend there who already received his Badlands and assured me orders are at MSRP. I've worked with the dealer's body shop before and really happy with the overall team Five Star.
Sponsored